The Sullivans Boxed Set Books 1-3…

The Sullivans Boxed Set Books 1-3 (Contemporary Romance)

by Bella Andre

223,792,670 (4)None

No tags.

Who could pass up reading a passionate collection of three romance stories featuring a big close-knit family on a cool autumn day?

Since I enjoyed reading all three romance stories in The Sullivans Family Series (Boxed Set: Books 1-3), I decided to only provide a general book review instead of individual reviews.

In The Sullivans Series (Boxed Set: Books 1-3), Author Bella Andre introduces the readers to the Sullivan clan from San Francisco and Napa Valley. The eight siblings - six brothers (Chase, Ryan, Marcus, Zach, Gabe, and Smith) and twin sisters (Sophie and Lori) along with their Mom Mary, take the readers along for the ride as their family deals with life and love in a big family way!

In the first three books of an impressive seventeen book series, the readers follow brothers Chase, Marcus, and Gabe as they each find love. Each of the brothers' stories flows smoothly from one to the next, and has a unique mixture of romance that will appeal to diehard family series romance fans.

Author Bella Andre weaves an intriguing, unique, and thoroughly enjoyable family romance series with engaging characters, a variety of romantic themes, and vividly rich settings of San Francisco and Napa Valley. There is enough drama, humor, mystery, and suspense that will easily draw the reader into each story, keep them turning the pages, and leave them wanting more.

The Sullivans Series (Boxed Set: Books 1-3) is the perfect collection of family romance stories to read on a cool autumn day. Each story will certainly peak your interest, and whet your appetite to read the remaining books in this delightful series!

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the boxed set from the author / publisher in exchange for my honest review and participation in a virtual book tour event hosted by Providence Book Promotions.

https://jerseygirlbookreviews.blogspot.com/2017/10/the-sullivans-series-boxed-se... ( )
  JerseyGirlBookReview | Oct 26, 2017 |
I've read some of the other Sullivan books earlier; The Look of Love was one of those, but I reread it as it has been a while and I wanted to see how I felt about it now.
The Look of Love - Chloe is fleeing an abusive ex-husband when she meets Chase Sullivan, one of eight siblings who are all gorgeous-looking and mostly well-to-do. Chase is the photographer of the family. He and Chloe immediately hit it off and fall into bed while Chase is doing a photo shoot at his brother's vineyard.
From This Moment On - Marcus, the oldest Sullivan and owner of the vineyard that's the setting for the first book, meets Nicola, or Nico, famous pop star and they fall into bed.
Can't Help Falling in Love - Gabe Sullivan is a firefighter in San Francisco and rescues Megan and her daughter in a fire. They are immediately attracted to each other and fall into bed.
All three books follow the same basic plotline: There's a tiny bit of story to set up each meeting, then chapters and chapters of sex scenes, then a resolution where the couples marry almost immediately. These are great beach books when you just want to read something without much depth and is very sexy. ( )
  N.W.Moors | Sep 5, 2017 |

Bella Andre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,373,623 books! | Top bar: Always visible