Witch or Treat by ReGina Welling

Witch or Treat

by ReGina Welling

621,865,892 (5)None

great-fun, witches, Halloween, Banshee Creek, short-stories, paranormal cozy mysteries

Fun collection of authors who write fun supernatural romances and mysteries. I started with the authors I know and like, then branched out to those I haven't read yet. No horror, no erotica, just good fun! ( )
  jetangen4571 | Sep 5, 2017 |
Witch or Treat

I have only had the chance to read the first book in the series so far BUT I had to read it first because it is the prequel to a series I just read the first book of – Of Murder and Mages: Casino Witch Mysteries #1 – and - I was eager to see what happened. Well, in The Case of the Exploding Luck Pumpkin a six foot pumpkin is imbued with much magic that will be released on All Hallows Eve…except…it disappears! Vanessa promises to find it and in so doing hopes to receive a kiss from someone she has a crush on. Fun and funny with a dose of magic, family interference and a happy ending.

I look forward to reading each of the rest of the stories in this book before Halloween and may return to update my review as I do so.

Thank you to Nikki Haverstock for the copy of this marvelous anthology – this is my honest review. (4-5 Stars)

It's All Hallows' Eve, and these witches are getting wild!
Just in time for Halloween, some of your favorite authors have teamed up to bring you more than 600 pages of mystery, magic, and mayhem.
Whether it's a trick or a treat, these witchy tales will surely get you in a spooky state of mind!

NIKKI HAVERSTOCK

Bubble, Bubble, Here Comes Trouble

APRIL AASHEIM
A Dark Root Samhain ( )
  CathyGeha | Sep 4, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,494,713 books! | Top bar: Always visible