We Rise: The Earth Guardians Guide to…

by Xiuhtezcatl Martinez (Author), Justin Spizman (Author)

191754,353 (4)None
Member:uufnn
Title:We Rise: The Earth Guardians Guide to Building a Movement that Restores the Planet
Authors:Xiuhtezcatl Martinez (Author)
Other authors:Justin Spizman (Author)
Info:Rodale Books (2017), 256 pages
Tags:environmental activism, hip-hop artist, native americans

We Rise: The Earth Guardians Guide to Building a Movement that Restores the Planet by Xiuhtezcatl Martinez

From the back cover: [The author's] group, the Earth Guardians, believe that today's youth will play an important part in shaping our future. His work has been featured on [many TV shows and magazines]. [The book] tells the story of the environmental crisis we face and offers solutions to change our course in history.
  uufnn | Oct 4, 2017 |

"Beginning with the empowering story of the Earth Guardians and how Xiuhtezcatl has become a voice for his generation, We Rise explores many aspects of effective activism and provides step-by-step information on how to start and join solution-oriented movements. With conversations between Xiuhtezcatl and well-known activists, revolutionaries, and celebrities, practical advice for living a more sustainable lifestyle, and ideas and tools for building resilient communities, We Rise is an action guide on how to face the biggest problems of today, including climate change, fossil fuel extraction, and industrial agriculture."--Publisher's description.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,835,428 books! | Top bar: Always visible