Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, Book 2) (TV…

Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, Book 2) (TV Tie-In) (edition 2010)

by Sara Shepard

Member:17keiperh
Title:Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, Book 2) (TV Tie-In)
Authors:Sara Shepard
Info:

Flawless by Sara Shepard

I was hooked with the first book,and when i started this one, i found that this is even better.
What i liked about this one, is that you can know more about the girls's emotions, for instance, Hanna's character, you can really feel what's she is going through the Bulimia thing,is really touching to see she's struggling so much and at the same time she's feeling weak.
I loved every chapter, i found lots of differences with the show, some even better ( )
  Gaby81 | Aug 28, 2014 |
This book is just as adventurous as the first! While Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hannah and trying to find Allison's killer they are being blackmailed in the worst ways possible. It's almost like someone is watching their every more.

I enjoyed the book a lot, there was only a few brief moments when the pace slowed. But other than than that the characters are getting more and more developed as the books move on. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes some high school drama mixed with a mystery who's done it? ( )
  Hpfan28 | Jul 27, 2014 |
  aweinel | Jul 14, 2014 |
Well, I can say this book shocked the mess out of me! Again, I started watching the show before I started reading the books. And this book is totally different from the show and what happened in the show. The show has it looking like certain people were liking certain situations, when in the book, it was a totally different situation when it came to those same said situations in the show.

Some people that I totally adore on the show, I still adore, but will look at them a little differently now, even though I will still probably love them because even in the book, I saw where changes were still trying to be made on their part.

Secrets are starting to be revealed in the lives of a few. Some, I already knew about, a couple I didn't. Those who were bitches, I mean,uh, not so nice people in the show, are still pretty much the same in the book. With the exception of one..So Far.

When it comes to certain parents, well, they come off as even bigger jerks than they do in the show, and I didn't think that was even possible, but I was proven so totally wrong!

I can say that I will be going on to the third book (which is sitting on my shelf along with books 4-6 as well), but I won't be going on in the series immediately. I realized midway through the book that I need a break from the series/books for right now or else I will end up getting bored with them. I'm not sure exactly when I will be going on to the next one, but hopefully within the next few weeks or so.

These books are fairly short, so far, the first two books have been 330 pages or less. And Sara Shepard writes them in a way that makes you want to read them. The chapters are pretty short so far. Not much more than about 10 pages or so (give or take about 5 pages in each chapter).
  MsBridgetReads | Jul 8, 2014 |
Page-turner! ( )
  PamZaragoza | Jun 27, 2014 |
For MDS and RNS
Emily looked at herself in the mirror propped up on Alison's living room coffee table. She tilted her face one way, then another, and puckered her pink lips. "My mom would kill me if she saw me with all this stuff on."

Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.

And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:52:43 -0400)

After their friend who has been missing for more than three years turns up dead, four former best friends continue to receive frightening messages from someone who knows damaging secrets about them.

HarperCollins Childrens Books

An edition of this book was published by HarperCollins Childrens Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,413,655 books! | Top bar: Always visible