Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, Book 2) (TV…

Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, Book 2) (TV Tie-In) (edition 2010)

by Sara Shepard

Member:17keiperh
Title:Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, Book 2) (TV Tie-In)
Authors:Sara Shepard
Info:HarperTeen (2010), Edition: Mti Rev, Paperback, 368 pages

Flawless by Sara Shepard

So yes, I actually started and finished this book the same day I started and finished the first one. Told you they were like potato chips.

The author does a good job of keeping the mystery going, and hits almost exactly the same tone as she does with the first one, which is, I think, the biggest challenge of writing a series. The characters might be becoming a little two-dimensional, because they each have A Big Secret, and most of the book focuses on their respective panicking that someone else will find out. Most, but not all -- again, there's plenty of family dysfunction, inappropriate romantic relationships, and general scandal, although I should point out that (somewhat impressively) the books aren't actually explicit, despite the very adult themes. ( )
  BraveNewBks | Mar 10, 2016 |
pretty good - makes me want to read more ( )
  katieloucks | Feb 26, 2016 |
  RenaeMcBrian | Jan 31, 2016 |
An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. --Gandhi
For MDS and RNS
Emily looked at herself in the mirror propped up on Alison's living room coffee table. She tilted her face one way, then another, and puckered her pink lips. "My mom would kill me if she saw me with all this stuff on."

Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.

And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:18 -0400)

After their friend who has been missing for more than three years turns up dead, four former best friends continue to receive frightening messages from someone who knows damaging secrets about them.

HarperCollins Childrens Books

An edition of this book was published by HarperCollins Childrens Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,830,103 books! | Top bar: Always visible