Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, Book 2) (TV…

Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, Book 2) (TV Tie-In) (edition 2010)

by Sara Shepard

Member:17keiperh
Title:Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, Book 2) (TV Tie-In)
Authors:Sara Shepard
Info:HarperTeen (2010), Edition: Mti Rev, Paperback, 368 pages

Flawless by Sara Shepard

Seriously, who killed Ali and who the hell is A??? ( )
  beearedee | Feb 14, 2015 |
This is classic Y.A. fiction revolving around privileged teen-age girls. Petty rivalries and jealousies, pressure to excel (from parents), to fit in (from peers). Plus the added angst of having a secret that could destroy their lives and someone who knows the secret and threatens to tell. The four girls have no idea who knows and who they can trust, they don’t even trust each other.

This is a typical Y.A. book, easy to read and follow, the plot was predictable at times but the storyline is good enough to carry you through to the end. Secrets are slowly unfolding during each book. As more gets revealed, the more the mystery of who "A" is grows. ( )
  BellaFoxx | Feb 14, 2015 |
Very good continuation of the first book. Who is «A»???? l'm excited to find out. ( )
  dom76 | Jan 7, 2015 |
I was hooked with the first book,and when i started this one, i found that this is even better.
What i liked about this one, is that you can know more about the girls's emotions, for instance, Hanna's character, you can really feel what's she is going through the Bulimia thing,is really touching to see she's struggling so much and at the same time she's feeling weak.
I loved every chapter, i found lots of differences with the show, some even better ( )
  Gaby81 | Aug 28, 2014 |
This book is just as adventurous as the first! While Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hannah and trying to find Allison's killer they are being blackmailed in the worst ways possible. It's almost like someone is watching their every more.

I enjoyed the book a lot, there was only a few brief moments when the pace slowed. But other than than that the characters are getting more and more developed as the books move on. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes some high school drama mixed with a mystery who's done it? ( )
  Hpfan28 | Jul 27, 2014 |
An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. --Gandhi
For MDS and RNS
Emily looked at herself in the mirror propped up on Alison's living room coffee table. She tilted her face one way, then another, and puckered her pink lips. "My mom would kill me if she saw me with all this stuff on."

Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.

And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:52:43 -0400)

After their friend who has been missing for more than three years turns up dead, four former best friends continue to receive frightening messages from someone who knows damaging secrets about them.

HarperCollins Childrens Books

An edition of this book was published by HarperCollins Childrens Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 96,883,043 books! | Top bar: Always visible