I'll Give You Kisses by Diane Paterson

I'll Give You Kisses (edition 2003)

by Diane Paterson

Member:AleciaDesselle
Title:I'll Give You Kisses
Authors:Diane Paterson
Info:Dial (2003), Hardcover, 32 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:e, family

I'll Give You Kisses by Diane Paterson

This is a very short and to the point book. It does not go into great detail. I would probably not read it to a class. While the book is cute, it does teach much of a lesson. It could show children appreciation for their loved ones. ( )
  klmontgomery | Aug 29, 2013 |
Auntie tries to make baby smile by doing silly things and offering toys. Nothing makes the baby smile; the baby even looks on the verge of tears. Finally auntie gives up and walks away. As she does so, the baby smiles.

Funny story and completely relatable. Adults are always trying to make babies laugh or smile, even doing the silliest things to accomplish it. ( )
  AleciaDesselle | Jan 17, 2013 |
I'll Give You Kisses is such a cute little story!! It is a very easy read and quite funny, too. Throughout the story, the Aunt practically stands on her head in order to make the baby smile, without success. At the end, she says, "I'll go away and never come back!" to which the baby responds by smiling. I'm sure we've all acted like a circus clown at some point just to make a baby smile, so it's totally relate-able. ( )
  Klefort | Sep 5, 2012 |
Auntie tries to make the baby smile. But she can't do it. For example, she does a little dance, sings a song, kisses. Finally, she says, she will go away and never come back. Baby smile!!
  Tien.Nguyen | Sep 10, 2011 |

Auntie tries everything she can think of to make the baby smile.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,628,110 books! | Top bar: Always visible