Cooking with Flavor Bombs: Prep It, Freeze…

by Giovannina Bellino (Author)

512,006,670 (5)None
Member:Stewartry
Title:Cooking with Flavor Bombs: Prep It, Freeze It, Drop It . . . Transform Dinner!
Authors:Giovannina Bellino (Author)
Info:Race Point Publishing (2017), 152 pages
Collections:Read
Rating:*****

Cooking with Flavor Bombs: Prep It, Freeze It, Drop It . . . Transform Dinner! by Giovannina Bellino

Recently added byAgusiaH, Shadow494, Stewartry

What a great idea. What a perfectly unique and appealing idea. I love to cook, but it's kind of become a thing of the past for me. I no longer have to feed anyone but myself, and I no longer have a surface for preparation (I honestly didn't know a kitchen could be put together with this little counter space), and time is even rarer than saffron in my life. But this book seems like it could actually deliver on its promises: put in a bit of time once in a while, and that investment will lead to quick and kind of awesome honest-to-goodness home-cooked meals whenever you want to make them – sort of Blue Apron without the home delivery.

I haven't tried any of the flavor bombs or their recipes yet, but the instructions are clear and complete, and I don't foresee any problems. There are several flavor profiles to turn into bombs tucked away in your freezer, and there are several recipes utilizing each flavor profile, along with a smattering of extra tips and tricks and directions on how to substitute ingredients as desired, for example on how to turn a recipe vegetarian. The photographs of each recipe are well done and help in the decision-making process: what's next? An excellent kitchen companion.

The usual disclaimer: I received this book via Netgalley for review. ( )
  Stewartry | Oct 2, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,030,771 books! | Top bar: Always visible