Without Reservations by J. L. Langley

Without Reservations (edition 2007)

by J. L. Langley

Member:lovekad
Title:Without Reservations
Authors:J. L. Langley
Info:Samhain Publishing (2007), Paperback, 268 pages
Collections:Lovekad
Rating:***

Without Reservations by J.L. Langley

English (12)  German (1)  All languages (13)
date from this re-read - love this one still, love the series actually and am impatient for more. ( )
  crankypants16 | Sep 23, 2013 |
This was a decent read, although I wonder if my enjoyment was lessened because I read these books in reverse order?

The who done it aspect was well done, had me guessing until the end. What I did not care for was all of the sex. I know! Hard to believe that's something I would say. But if we had replaced half of the sex scenes with character development it would have increased my rating. ( )
  Bea_writer | Sep 21, 2013 |
- Read for an MMR Bingo challenge: Men With Pets -

3 1/2 stars

This was a re-read for me, and it wasn't quite as good the second time around. All the mysteries and suspense resolved a little too quickly and easily, and the villain's motivations and actions didn't make much sense. But these With and Without books are definitely a lot of fun to read, and J.L. Langley is getting better with time. Without Reservations was much better than With Love, and the later books are better still. The plots are getting better and the characters more three-dimensional. And it is fun to spend time in the community and catch up with the characters from previous books.

Since this was a "men with pets" book, I should say something about the puppy. Pita was cute and mischievous and stole a few scenes. But he didn't make the impression on me that Winston from Edward Unconditionally did. ( )
  Charming2020 | Mar 31, 2013 |
I love Chay and Keaton! This was the 1st book I read by author J.L. Langley and what a great introduction to her work!! I am a huge fan and am hoping to at some point have read everything she has written. Such a great series and a great indicator of her other works as well. ( )
  cinful1121 | Nov 13, 2011 |
Chay is a werewolf who has been eager to find his mate since age 4 but he is quite surprised when the game warden brings a wounded wolf to his veterinary clinic for treatment. Chay had never thought that his mate would be another man. Keaton is a history professor, a strong wolf, and has run away from his family. But it looks like someone is trying to kill him and it also looks like his past holds the reasons. This was an interesting romance of the "fated mate" school of romance. Both characters were strong and interesting and both were stubbornly determined to make a future with the other no matter what opposition they faced. ( )
  kmartin802 | Feb 18, 2011 |
"Uh, Bit."
"Uh"
"The dog is staring at me."

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,470,217 books! | Top bar: Always visible