Shadows Through the Fog by Amanda Boyce

Shadows Through the Fog

by Amanda Boyce

422,353,675 (4.33)None
Recently added byscot2, LysaJP, Rainn

Amazing compilation! I enjoyed reading all the stories!

- Won in a LibraryThing giveaway ( )
1 vote LysaJP | Jan 2, 2018 |
I did enjoy these well written stories. Of course, according to personal taste, some are more enjoyable than others. Some are extremely sad and others are just strange although death runs through all of them. Worth a read as you're sure to find a couple of stories that stay in your mind after the book is finished. ( )
1 vote scot2 | Dec 31, 2017 |
To those who suffer from their own inner demons, the dark thoughts and twisted shadows of the soul. To those who know depression and anxiety and insomnia like a familiar lover, forever tapping on your window. To those who know pain and know hurt and know emptiness. You are not alone.

I also dedicate this book to my son, Adeon, and the love of my life, Kris. Both have always been the moonlight that guides me through the dark, and for that, I am forever thankful. How I love you both, so much.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Amanda Boyce's book Shadows Through the Fog was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,690,915 books! | Top bar: Always visible