Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Creating Your Birth Plan: The Definitive Guide to a Safe and Empowering…
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0399532579, Paperback)Creating Your Birth Plan helps expectant mothers make informed decisions about the assistance they'll require for childbirth. Designed to encourage collaboration between pregnant women and their caregivers, it includes information on:
- What to expect when delivering in a hospital, in a birthing center, or at home
- How to select an advocate to ensure expectant mothers' wishes are honored by their caregiver
- The natural stages of labor in a problem-free birth
- Explanations of various medical or surgical interventions, and potential complications and benefits of each
- Natural alternatives to drugs, technology, and surgery
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:56:00 -0500)
Helps expectant mothers make informed decisions about their pregnancy and childbirth, furnishing information on what to expect when delivering in a hospital, birthing center, or at home; how to select an advocate; the natural stages of labor; natural alternatives to drugs, surgery, and technology; and explanations of various medical interventions.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.