Lists to Live By: The Third Collection

by Alice Gray (Compiler), John Van Diest (Compiler), Steve Stephens (Compiler)

Series: Lists to Live By (collection 3)

1062196,051 (2)1
Grab one of these lists and go! The third collection of Lists to Live By, compiled by three popular authors, offers more wisdom for successful living, with topics such as family, health, contentment, love, friendship, faith, parenting -- in short, "everything that really matters." This compact book organizes life's lessons and important things to remember into quickly accessible, meaningful packages of wisdom. They can be shared with others or used to motivate and steer us forward in uncertain times -- not trivia, but tools for changing your life!… (more)

This collection of "lists" was interesting but a little bit disappointing. I enjoy quotes, but putting a bunch of them together on a page does not (in my opinion) make them a list, and a lot of the actual lists compiled from various places were so bland or trite that I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Most of what I found thought-provoking I had already seen somewhere else, done better, and the section headings were too non-specific for my taste.

While it was not exactly painful to read, I would not recommend this book to anyone. ( )
  JillianJ | Jul 6, 2010 |
Great compilation. ( )
  wktarin | Apr 5, 2008 |

Gray, AliceCompilerprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Diest, John VanCompilermain authorall editionsconfirmed
Stephens, SteveCompilermain authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Lists to Live By (collection 3)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,572,006 books! | Top bar: Always visible