Touching Evil by Rob Knight

Touching Evil (2006)

by Rob Knight

I need Knight to make this into a series. I loved this book. I just can't say enough. I can't stop thinking about it and comparing other books to it. The thriller part was excellent: intense, unpredictable, frightening. The romance part was beautiful: sweet, believable, tender, and very hot sex. The paranormal part was handled really well. I like how he thought of what it would really be like for someone with this ability to live: how he's treated as an invalid, as fragile, as someone who can't fend for himself but this is not who he was before this happened, a brilliant if arrogant professor. Knight showed how hard it was for him function and still fight for his independence and respect. I want so much more of the story and more about what happens next. I compared this to the Adrien English mysteries which I love, and this one was better. ( )
  maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |
  maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |
"I'm off duty, bitch."
"Was that ‘you're an off-duty bitch,’ officer?"
"That, too."

Greg has a special talent he'd give anything to be rid of. After an accident many years ago that left him in a coma, Greg woke up to find that he could touch things and know what had happened to them. Too bad he can't control the talent enough to keep it from overwhelming him.

The only good thing his gift has brought him is Artie, an
overprotective cop with a psychotic cat and a great bedside manner. When a sociopath targets Greg as his new victim will Artie's protection be enough? And can they stop the killer before he ruins their lives forever? [Torquere]

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,995,888 books! | Top bar: Always visible