A Masterpiece for Bess by Lara Bergen
191161,382 (3.93)1

Very cute. I thought this really captured the artist in me. I don’t know if I would say Bess is my favorite fairy thou but I see a lot of myself in her she’s messy, and likes to paint when wants to. I read this fairly quickly it is somewhere in the mid range for a chapter book not too easy and not to hard but definitely an enjoyable story. ( )
  lavenderagate | Aug 19, 2011 |

Messy, creative Bess is perfectly happy creating her paintings in her out-of- the-way studio, never worrying about what the other fairies think. But after she unveils a new portrait of Tinker Bell, she finds herself in a whirlwind of attention. Every sparrow man and fairy in Pixie Hollow wants her to paint his or her picture! With hundreds of fairies to please, suddenly Bess's talent seems more like a chore than a joy!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:30:20 -0400)

Flattered at first that all the other fairies and sparrow men want her to paint their portraits, Bess soon begins to feel overwhelmed and tries to find a way to return to the kind of painting she really wants to do.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,570,867 books! | Top bar: Always visible