The Cowboy's Christmas Bride by Laurie…

The Cowboy's Christmas Bride

by Laurie LeClair

1161,149,121 (4)None

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
The Cowboy's Christmas Bride is the heartwarming story about second chances, the strength of family and knowing what really matters. The characters are believable and likeable. Their past plays an important part in the narrative in that it helps provide a way to a hopeful future. I found this to be an engaging story. Highly recommended.

I received a complimentary copy of this book. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. ( )
  SAMANTHA100 | Jun 27, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This book was like a good pot roast. It didn't reinvent the wheel. Pot roast is a classic. But it's still divine when comfort food is what you want. I genuinely really liked this book. Perfect Christmas read. (Wish there had been a little more character development and build-up in their romance but honestly, this was pretty much a Hallmark/Lifetime movie in a book. :) ( )
  mrs.k.rippel | Jan 31, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
My review will not include a description or plot of the book. I believe it has already been done by the publisher. I have enjoyed the forth book in this Cowboy series by Laurie LeClair. She writes other genres but I believe the Western or Cowboy ones are my favorite. This is a great story of second chances for love and romance. We often return home to something familiar when we have lost our way. That is what Cousin Cassidy does returning home to Gramps and family. I enjoy series because I always want to learn more about the previous characters from the other books in the series. Laurie did not disappoint. All of the brothers (Cassidy's Cousins) make an appearance in this novel. I found this Christmas story to be a fast but exciting read. ( )
  Sandralb | Jan 22, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
It was a heartwarming Christmas story about love. If followed two people that thought they had lost love. I love the how the whole Christmas theme played during the book. ( )
  schmapp | Jan 9, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This book was a wonderful Christmas book. This story follows two people who have been broken and hardened over time and trials in their young life. It bring angels and joy and family into their lives and makes them realize what true happiness is.

I loved the characters and the references to guardian angels in this book. I truely believe we all have guardian angels looking out for us and helping us to follow our true path to happiness.

A true romantic read ( )
  Elly88 | Jan 8, 2018 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Laurie LeClair's book The Cowboy's Christmas Bride is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,928,821 books! | Top bar: Always visible