Perfect Match by Lila Monroe

Perfect Match (edition 2017)

by Lila Monroe (Author)

422,342,439 (4.33)None
Member:Pelusa41
Title:Perfect Match
Authors:Lila Monroe (Author)
Info:Lila Monroe Books (2017), 273 pages

Perfect Match by Lila Monroe

Recently added byRobynReo, odetteoswald, Pelusa41

McKenna Delaney’s dating app, Perfect Match is a revolutionary app that not only match people by personality, but it also creates the perfect conditions for a successful happy ending. Who doesn’t want a happy ending, right? She is so convinced her new app is going to be a multi million dollar hit, that she takes the concept to investors looking for a backer. Once such investor is Jack Callahan. One look at Jack and McKenna has her panties in a bunch. He is sexy, confident, has great abs, a killer smile, and a sexy British accent to boot. Too bad he infuriates the hell out of her. On top of all that, he completely brushes her and her new app off. Too bad for Jack though, as McKenna does not take no for an answer.

Jack Callahan is rich. He helps new businesses by providing capitol and makes millions on his investments. He has the perfect life or so he thinks. He is currently single and is more of Mr. Right now kinda guy. Who needs a soul mate when you can date a different girl every week or when the mood suits you. When he first meets McKenna he thinks she has a lot of guts going after what she wants. Unfortunately, he doesn’t believe her dating app can predict your soul mate with just a few clicks of a button.

McKenna is determined now more than ever to show Jack the power of her app. So she sets in motion a series of bad dates for him when she hacks into his current sex dating app he has been using. His last date is with her, using her friends pics of course because he never would have swiped right if she used her own. Now that she finally has his attention maybe she can find a way for his financial backing too. They make a bet that if McKenna can find him his perfect match and soul mate within sixty days then Jack will agree to finance her project.

What starts off as a bet leads to a lot more than both of them bargained for. Whoever said opposites attract certainly was not lying!

PERFECT MATCH by Lila Monroe is a light hearted rom-com full of laughter and sexiness. You just can’t help but fall in love with the main characters. You know they are just perfect for one another even though neither sees it at first. I found myself flipping through the pages and wishing for even more when I reached the last page. Lila Monroe has quickly become a favorite of mine and I can’t wait to get my little hands on the rest of this series. If you like funny romantic comedies then you can’t go wrong from picking up a copy of PERFECT MATCH. It is well worth the read. ( )
  RobynReo | Aug 15, 2018 |
Received an ARC at no cost to author on behalf of Give Me Books. This is totally a really cute and fun book. It had many laugh-at-loud moments, and I loved that. We meet Jack and McKenna who are perfect for each other, and fighting it. She needs her business to make it and he doesn't believe in love, but boy does that change. So my friends if you like romantic comedies than this is for you..Don't wait grab it..Enjoy! ( )
  Pelusa41 | Nov 13, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,186,800 books! | Top bar: Always visible