Unicorn of Many Hats by Dana Simpson

Unicorn of Many Hats (edition 2018)

by Dana Simpson (Author)

Member:datrappert
Title:Unicorn of Many Hats
Authors:Dana Simpson (Author)
Info:Andrews McMeel Publishing (2018), 176 pages
Rating:***

Unicorn of Many Hats by Dana Simpson

I do believe I'm done with this series. It seems to have entered the Garfield stage, where there is nothing new being offered, just the same mild jokes presented in endless variations. It's all drawn and written well enough, but I don't see much point to seeking it out again. ( )
  villemezbrown | Jul 28, 2018 |
As usual, the adventures of Phoebe and Marigold left me smiling. This book is delightful. ( )
  hes7 | May 8, 2018 |
Another great adventure with Marigold and Phoebe! In this one, we get a glimpse of Marigold's home!

Follow Phoebe through the beginning of a new school year, Halloween, and the winter holidays.

I adore this series, and everyone to whom I have recommended it has absolutely loved it. Each book in the series is full of sparkly unicorn awesomeness while remaining fresh and funny.

This book is a box of sunshine.

"Am I smiling? I feel like I am smiling..."

*eARC Netgalley* ( )
  Critterbee | Apr 16, 2018 |
No more book length plot like the last Phoebe and her unicorn book I read :( The two of you who regularly read my reviews know what a sucker I am for plot. Man, I love plot. Cute little few pages story-lines are all right, but plot: plot is like pancakes, I could eat it all day.

So it's cute. Phoebe and Marigold get up to this-and-that. Dakota is snotty as ever. I think there's a Hallowe'en party? See -- without a nice, rigid, plot-scaffolding, I've already forgotten most of what I read. Sigh. But Tesfa still likes these books, so that's all that matters, and the next time Netgalley has one to review, you can bet I'll be hitting that request button straight away.

Unicorn of Many Hats by Dana Simpson went on sale March 20, 2018.

I received a copy free from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  reluctantm | Mar 20, 2018 |
This strip offers lessons in friendship and is a very pleasant read, but it only occasionally offers those profound insights into life that the best comics do. The unicorn is very self-centered, but not in a particularly entertaining way. Phoebe and her friends are more interesting. ( )
  datrappert | Nov 16, 2017 |

Laugh alongside the duo as they question the idea of "coolness," gain a deeper appreciation for the power of friendship, and put off summer reading assignments for as long as physically possible.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,843,236 books! | Top bar: Always visible