Give Me Your Hand by Megan Abbott

Give Me Your Hand (edition 2018)

by Megan Abbott (Author)

2192377,104 (3.59)9
Member:paytonashley97
Title:Give Me Your Hand
Authors:Megan Abbott (Author)
Info:Little, Brown and Company (2018), Edition: 1, 352 pages
Collections:Your library, Read but unowned

Give Me Your Hand by Megan Abbott

English (22)  Piratical (1)  All languages (23)
I loved the flashbacks, those were probably the most interesting part for me. Everything pieced together in the end quite nicely. I just didn’t really get the feeling you get when a book is so good and it’s a great ending. I just felt like it could’ve been better rather than just Diane being a psychopath and killing herself. It was just so matter of fact and like no suspense or anything. I did enjoy the book overall though. ( )
  paytonashley97 | Dec 6, 2018 |
This was a great read. I thoroughly enjoyed the story line and all the twists and turns. Second book by Abbott and I’m looking forward to more from her. 4🌟 ( )
  karenvg3 | Dec 5, 2018 |
The pacing was too slow for a psychological thriller. And the epilogue just did not fit correctly. ( )
  bookwyrmm | Dec 4, 2018 |
This is a story of friendship, gone wrong. It’s about two young women who share a secret that changes their lives. Megan Abbott’s book is a compact little thriller and a quick read, but also predictable. ( )
  DanaHalekDamato | Nov 8, 2018 |
I liked that Megan Abbott tried to make women in science cool, but that’s about all I liked about this one. I didn’t find many of the characters believable and a lot of the situations were outrageous. 2.5⭐️ ( )
  redwritinghood38 | Nov 6, 2018 |

"Kit Owens harbored only modest ambitions for herself when the mysterious Diane Fleming appeared in her high school chemistry class. But Diane's academic brilliance lit a fire in Kit, and the two developed an unlikely friendship. Until Diane shared a secret that changed everything between them. More than a decade later, Kit thinks she's put Diane behind her forever, and she's begun to fulfill the scientific dreams Diane awakened in her. But the past comes roaring back when she discovers that Diane is her competition for a position both women covet: taking part in groundbreaking new research led by their idol. Soon enough, the two former friends find themselves locked in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse that threatens to destroy them."--Dust jacket.… (more)

Megan Abbott is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,917,450 books! | Top bar: Always visible