A Texas Christmas Reunion (Whiskey River…

A Texas Christmas Reunion (Whiskey River Christmas Book 2)

by Eve Gaddy

821,448,378 (4.5)None

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I loved this book. The only thing I can say as a criticism is that I wish it was longer with a few more plot twists. I really appreciated the characters and their back story. The spectre element with the ghost of the inn was not over done and was very tasteful I would have loved to know more about her story.

This novel is for someone who loves romance and great character development. The town of whiskey river has little treasures that you discover along the way and keeps you reading. It was very enjoyable. ( )
  Elly88 | Jan 13, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
A Texas Christmas Reunion (Whiskey River Christmas Book 2)
by Eve Gaddy (Author)

This is a sweet holiday romance - reunited lovers, a mischievous ghost, good friends, and small town heart. While this is the first Eve Gaddy book I have read, and the first in the series I have read, I don't feel like I have missed much by not reading the others. This book can easily stand alone.

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  erinvanderleest | Jan 10, 2018 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Eve Gaddy's book A Texas Christmas Reunion is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Eve Gaddy is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,829,272 books! | Top bar: Always visible