1970 Plymouth Road Runner: Muscle Cars In…

1970 Plymouth Road Runner: Muscle Cars In Detail No. 10

by Scott Ross

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This book was a very eye catch. I've review books like these before and always found them so mind blowing so much knowdgle in them. I found this books in particular very easy to navigate and very colorful. I enjoyed this book but felt like the other car books I've review had more knowdgle with more pages but, be sides that this book was very interesting and will most denfetly want to see more like this. ( )
  Krystle.Ramos | Jun 6, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I absolutely loved the amount of knowledge that this book has to offer. I learned so much. ( )
  samanthaperry | Apr 3, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
1970 PLYMOUTH ROAD RUNNER (Muscle Cars in Detail No. 10) by Scott Ross is the must have book for anyone lucky enough to have one of these magnificent automobiles. Original specifications abound, detailed photos reveal intricate designs within the car, and the entire history of this iconic ride is laid out for easy reading.
Late in the 1960s a salesman made a crack about the cartoon bird and having a car like it on the road one day. What might have been tossed aside as a funny whim was instead crafted into a low priced high performance car worthy of its name. The Road Runner drew crowds to showrooms across America and let Chrysler reign at the start of the 1970s as the leader in economic horsepower and cool styling. Having that world renowned honker splashed on its side panels gave them both something to brag about and live up to.
Here is everything you need to check the details of your car or guide you in the restoration of a hulk you know you are going to be proud of one day. The history is here, the details are here, and photos capture now what caught the public’s eye back then. This is another wonderful guide to the world of cars brought forth by the good folks at Cartech. ( )
  TomDonaghey | Mar 25, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Again we have another nice book from Car Tech, 96 pages of details about the 1970 Plymouth Road Runner, including its history, the motor, interior, and other details. Don’t forget all the great color photos that are included, too. If you're a Road Runner fan, a Muscle Car fan, or just an auto fan in general, you will like this book. I received Muscle Cars In Detail No. 10: 1970 Plymouth Road Runner by Scott Ross via the LibraryThing Early Reviewers program. ( )
  PeggyK49 | Mar 17, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
CarTech produces once again with a great book about Muscle Car. The Plymouth Roadrunner was billed as the "Budget Muscle Car." From the history of the concept, details about the engine, suspension, interior, body, etc, down to reviews and promoting the car, this book has it all. The book is filled with photographs! As you would expect from a CarTech book, the book also includes an appendixes with all of the specifications. Must have book for people restoring a 1970 Roadrunner and fans of muscle cars.

I received this book via the Library Thing Early Reviewer program. ( )
  LouisianaReader | Mar 10, 2018 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Scott Ross's book 1970 Plymouth Road Runner: Muscle Cars In Detail No. 10 is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,522,812 books! | Top bar: Always visible