Back on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, No.…

Back on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, No. 3) (2007)

by Debbie Macomber

Series: Blossom Street (4)

It was OK, but I think it's time for Macomber to put this series to rest. ( )
  janb37 | Feb 13, 2017 |
A very quick read. It definitely wasn't as good, in my opinion, as the other books in the series, but it was another light, fluffy book to read & that seems to be all I can read lately. ( )
  anastaciaknits | Oct 29, 2016 |
Cassandra Campbell
  jmail | Mar 21, 2016 |
I am still enjoying this series. I find the characters to be comforting and Debbie Macomber always ends with a happy satisfying ending. ( )
  Erika.D | Jan 28, 2016 |
An absorbing story about three women and their myriad of issues but it was more chick-lit than romance and the switching between story threads just when it got good was very frustrating sometimes. Yarn shop owner Lydia starts a new class with Alix who is planning her wedding and Colette a quiet woman who lives about the shop.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |

Debbie Macomberprimary authorall editionscalculated
Samuelsson, IngerTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Bob and Joan McKeon Treasured Friends
I love A Good Yarn, and I'm greatful for every minute I spend in my shop on Blossom Street. I love looking at the skeins of yarn in all their colors and feeling the different textures. I love my knitting classes and the friends I've made here. I love studying the pattern books. I love gazing out my front window onto the energy and activity of downtown Seattle. In fact, I love everything about this life I've found, this world I've built.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0778325350, Mass Market Paperback)

Blossom Street where you'll find everything you're looking for! From yarn and flowers to friendship…

There's a new shop on Seattle's Blossom Street a flower store called Susannah's Garden, right next door to A Good Yarn. Susannah Nelson, the owner, has just hired an assistant named Colette Blake, a young widow who's obviously hiding a secret or two.

When Susannah and Colette both join Lydia Goetz's new knitting class, they discover that Lydia and her sister, Margaret, have worries of their own. Margaret's daughter, Julia, is the victim of a random carjacking, and the entire family is thrown into emotional chaos.

Then there's Alix Townsend, whose wedding is only months away. She's not sure she can go through with it, though. A reception at the country club, with hundreds of guests she's never met it's just not Alix. But, like everyone else in Lydia's knitting class, she knows there's a solution to every problem… and that another woman can usually help you find it!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:02:38 -0400)

There's a new shop on Seattle's Blossom Street--a flower store called Susannah's Garden, right next door to A Good Yarn. Susannah Nelson, the owner, has just hired a young widow named Colette Blake. A couple of months earlier, Colette had abruptly quit her previous job--after a brief affair with her boss. To her dismay, he's suddenly begun placing weekly orders for flower arrangements! Susannah and Colette both join Lydia Goetz's new knitting class. Lydia's previous classes have forged lasting friendships, and this one is no exception. But Lydia and her sister, Margaret, have worries of their own. Margaret's daughter, Julia, has been the victim of a random carjacking, and the entire family is thrown into emotional chaos. Then there's Alix Townsend. Her wedding to Jordan Turner is only months away--but she's not sure she can go through with it. Her love for Jordan isn't in question; what she can't handle is the whole wedding extravaganza engineered by her mentor, Jacqueline, with the enthusiastic cooperation of her future mother-in-law. A reception at the country club and hundreds of guests she's never even met--it's just not Alix. Like everyone else in Lydia's knitting class, Alix knows there's a solution to every problem...and that another woman can usually help you find it!… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,444,382 books! | Top bar: Always visible