Vileness by Rowan Waters

Vileness

by Rowan Waters

621,797,756 (4.33)None

Be prepared for some vileness. The gripping story and pleasant character development surrounding the vileness makes up for the horrible scenes. The pace and writing are good. I received this as a LibraryThing Member GiveAway. Thank you. ( )
  BridgitDavis | Apr 15, 2018 |
Sam always hoped that she would be able to do some good. So when her brother Tommy invited her to become a seeker she thought that she would be doing good. It was her job to make sure that the women & children were already to go and that they would be able to start new life's. But what Sam didn't know was that the women were landing up in brothels and so were been killed for black magic. She can't believe that her brother could be involved in this they are meant to be saving them from future abuse so when her cop boyfriend Harley get s a new case and it points to one of the woman that Sam helped, she knows that something is wrong but Tommy says that everything is fine and makes excuses. But Sam can't let it go and it almost gets her killed but will she have made a difference? A good read pretty awful in places. ( )
  Lillian-Maddocks9389 | Mar 24, 2018 |
I love the cover of this book! It really caught me eye. This story was very compelling for me as well. I really like Samantha Brooks and what a strong character she is. I fell in love this this book by the end of chapter one and it kept me reading more until the end. This was a great book that was fun to read for me and I enjoyed the giggles some of the dialogue gave me.

The characters are wonderful, well developed and easy to connect to. The relationship between Sam and Harley provided depth as well as adding humour through snappy dialogue.
It is well paced and left no room for distraction as I was compelled to keep reading....long into the night. This is a truly awesome book!
Highly recommended.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Rowan Waters's book Vileness was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Rowan Waters is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,917,684 books! | Top bar: Always visible