Sunsborne by Robin Wyatt Dunn

Sunsborne

by Robin Wyatt Dunn

921,358,399 (2.25)None

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
*I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review*

First, thank you to LibraryThing, and the author and publisher of this book. If I’m being honest I didn’t enjoy the book and ended up DNF (did not finish). I feel like it was more of a me thing than the book. I had a lot going on and was just trying to hurry and finish the book. This is not a complete review. I plan on going back and trying to read the book again. If I feel different after reading the book again I will state so here. ( )
  AbbieLauren2018 | Jun 4, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Something in Robin Wyatt Dunn's writing keeps pulling me back to his books. And even though I didn't really understand the last one I've read, Sunborne has a bit the same feeling, but at least I can wrap my head around it! It's a tad less theatrical and a bit more "sophisticated".
So, I might be on my way to fall in love with his work all over again, but I can't help it...
I miss Julia. Julia, Skydaughter... ( )
  NinaCaramelita | Mar 25, 2018 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Robin Wyatt Dunn's book Sunsborne is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Robin Wyatt Dunn is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,613,937 books! | Top bar: Always visible