Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Someone Knows by Karen Young

Someone Knows

by Karen Young

161905,775 (3.25)None

I was given a box of older paperbacks, and this title was among them. The story starts off strong, with realistic characters and an intriguing plot. Unfortunately, the story soon lost credibility for me and I found myself skimming rather than reading intently.

I didn't find the love affair between Valerie and Jordan believable. They had known each other in the past and didn't like each other for a variety of reasons. When they meet up again, that animosity is still present until they suddenly can't keep their hands off one another. Jordan becomes the classic 'knight in shining armor', despite Valerie's refusal to give him explanations for any of the chaos she's in the midst of.

The plot was intricate and well thought out, though most things went along as expected. Many of the characters were too predictable and one-dimensional to take seriously. ( )
  Darcia | Dec 3, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,475,321 books! | Top bar: Always visible