Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston

Pack Challenge

by Shelly Laurenston (Author)

I really, really liked this! The characters were all incredibly funny and the plot was pretty original too, since there wasn't a plot per say. Sara was a little on the psychotic side, but that just made everything more fun. Zach is in for a lifetime of never boredom! ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
I guess I could forgive an author's early work. But the series does improve later on. ( )
  aoibhealfae | Jun 2, 2014 |
Read for Book Club (Kindle/DFWTea)
Overall Rating: 4.00
Story Rating: 3.75
Character Rating: 4.25

First Thoughts when Finished: Pack Challenge has been on my kindle since 2010 screaming to be read and now I am chomping at the bit to get the rest of them--in other words, I liked it!

Book Club Thoughts: Overall Pack Challenge was a hit. We all pretty much liked the setup of the series. The biggest hit was the ladies. They were spunky, fun, and showed true friendship. The guys were HOT but it was the gals that stole the show. Overall, many of us were going to continue the series or had already read the rest. There were a few that thought the book was a little over the top. They liked the framework but didn't connect with the characters.

My Thoughts: I really liked Sara, Miki, and Angelina. They were a great example of different personalities being friends. They gave each other a very hard time but are willing to stick with each other no matter what. I felt bad that Sara had a very important thing kept from her that was life changing. I understood why but felt she should have been given that information before she got stuck in a situation. On the romance front, I did love the chemistry between her and Zach! They set the sheets on fire. Again though it was her friends that stole the show more often than not. I loved Miki and Angelina. I can't wait to see how Miki & The Viking work it out. Also Angelina is going to have to land a very special guy because she just rocks! Overall this was just fun!

DFW TEA Book Club Read Feb 2014 ( )
  thehistorychic | Mar 12, 2014 |
First thing I read of Shelly's. So good. ( )
  crankypants16 | Sep 23, 2013 |
Very fun. ( )
  tivonut | Jul 25, 2013 |

"What's an Alpha Male to do when he meets the Alpha Female of his dreams? Step one, hide all sharp objects. All Zach Sheridan ever wanted was to become Alpha Male of his Pack and be left alone. What he definitely didn't need in his life was some needy female demanding his attention. What he never saw coming was the vicious, scarred female who not only demanded his attention but knew exactly how to get it. Sara Morrighan knew this was the best she could expect from her life. Good friends. A nice place to live. And a safe job. But when Zach rode into her small Texas town with his motorcycle club, Sara knew she wanted more. She knew she wanted him. But after one sexy encounter with her dream biker, everything is starting to change. Her body. Her strength. That new thing she's doing with the snarling. Even her best friends are starting to wonder what's going on with her. But this is only the beginning. Sara's about to find out her life was meant for so much more. And Zach's about to find true love with the one woman who makes him absolutely insane. Warning, this title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language, and strong violence"--Back cover.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,738,647 books! | Top bar: Always visible