Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston

Pack Challenge

by Shelly Laurenston

Series: Magnus Pack (1)

Sara and her friends are loud and uncompromising. Zach and his pack came to town to reclaim Sara now that her grandmother has died. However there is an old grudge with a feline pack and they want to take their revenge on Sara. Funny outrageous moments.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
4.5 stars, really. Lots of my favorite themes. Tough-as-nails ladies (reminded me a bit of Ava and Noelle from Gena Showalter's Alien Huntress series, which is a favorite). Scarred, curvy heroine. Leads with tons of baggage. Motorcycles. Texas. Funny dialogue. Hot sex. And of course, wolf shifters. This might end up on my to-buy shelf. Off to the next book! ( )
  PNRList | Aug 15, 2018 |
I started out with Laurenston's Pride series and fell in love. I had to read about the Magnus Pack especially with her latest Pride book out "Wolf with Benefits" that brings back a little scene of the Magnus Pack.

"Pack Challenge" is a hysterically funny, incredibly hot, PNR erotica novel. Laurenston is an excellent writer. The dialogue is snappy and realistic for the characters. The plot is smooth and moves at a good pace. I also enjoyed the secondary characters and look forward to their story's being told.

angels_gp | Apr 26, 2018 |
This review first appeared on A Weebish Book Blog.

Like most of Shelly Laurenston’s books, PACK CHALLENGE is a novel I’m always excited to re-read. It features one of my all-time favorite Laurenston couples, Zach and Sara, two characters that have fascinated me since their small but entertaining as hell part in THE BEAST IN HIM.

Sara Morrrighan has awesome friends, a nice place to live, and a secure job. So what if her life is a bit tedious and her injured leg has been hurting worse than usual? Her crazy bitch of a grandmother is finally dead, so her life is going a lot better than expect. That is, until Zach’s sexy ass rode into town and turned her world upside down.

Besides Livy from BITE ME, Sara is my favorite Laurenston heroine (even if she does spell her name wrong). She is one crazy, strong, bad-ass bitch that can and will take anything Zach dishes out. She’s just so much fun! Throughout most of PACK CHALLENGE she’s in near constant pain but hides it from her friends because she doesn’t want to worry them. She’s very protective of her friends. In fact, no matter how I feel about each woman of the Magnus Pack series individually, I really appreciate how far these ladies willingly stick their neck out for each other, no matter what ridiculous plan they’ve hatched. And boy do they hatch some wild ones.

Zach was one yummy hero. He’s reluctant to start anything with Sara because he knows how hard he’d fall. She’s perfect to him—if a bit crazy—but he’s not interested in finding a mate. He doesn’t want to settle down and, god forbid, raise pups. All he wants is to be Alpha of the Magnus Pack and undo the damage his alpha’s mate has caused. Except his plans for living a bachelor lifestyle fly out the door anytime he catches Sara’s scent.

PACK CHALLENGE is a wickedly sexy, funny as hell ride. If you haven’t given yourself the opportunity to experience this couple, YOU ARE MISSING OUT! ( )
  aweebishbookblog | Nov 3, 2017 |
I really enjoyed this book. It seems as if Shelly Laurenston writes effortlessly. She doesn't try too hard to be cool or hip (is it cool to say hip?), she just is. Her charecters don't try too hard to be smart asses (in the best of way), they just are.
It's a fun, funny very sexy kinda book. With great H/H, great secondary characters, and great writing.
I couldn't have asked for more. ( )
  veredi | Mar 25, 2017 |

Shelly Laurenstonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Gerwig, KarenTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

What's an Alpha Male to do when he meets the Alpha Female of his dreams? Step one, hide all sharp objects. All Zach Sheridan ever wanted was to become Alpha Male of his Pack and be left alone. What he definitely didn't need in his life was some needy female demanding his attention. What he never saw coming was the vicious, scarred female who not only demanded his attention but knew exactly how to get it. Sara Morrighan knew this was the best she could expect from her life. Good friends. A nice place to live. And a safe job. But when Zach rode into her small Texas town with his motorcycle club, Sara knew she wanted more. She knew she wanted him. But after one sexy encounter with her dream biker, everything is starting to change. Her body. Her strength. That new thing she's doing with the snarling. Even her best friends are starting to wonder what's going on with her. But this is only the beginning. Sara's about to find out her life was meant for so much more. And Zach's about to find true love with the one woman who makes him absolutely insane.

All Zach Sheridan ever wanted was to become alpha male of his Pack and be left alone. What he definitely didn't need in his life was some needy female demanding his attention. What he never saw coming was the vicious, scarred female who not only demanded his attention but knew exactly how to get it. Sara Morrighan knew that this was the best she could expect from her life: good friends, a nice place to live, and a safe job. But when Zach rode into her small Texas town with his motorcycle club, Sara knew that she wanted more. She knew that she wanted him. But after one sexy encounter with her dream biker, everything is starting to change. Her body. Her strength. That new thing she's doing with the snarling. Even her best friends are starting to wonder what's going on with her. This is only the beginning, though. Sara's about to find out that her life was meant for so much more, and Zach's about to find true love with the one woman who makes him absolutely insane. Contains mature themes.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,060,327 books! | Top bar: Always visible