Love Me Only

Love Me Only

332,862,455 (5)None
addiction (1) drugs (1) fiction (1) romance (1) suspense (1) YA (1)

I won this book in a giveaway. I am giving an honest review. This book is amazing!!!!! I love the main character, Chase because she is such a strong character!!!! She moves and improve her life with the help of her aunt. It is an amazing book, I highly recommend this book. ( )
  harleyqgrayson02 | Jun 17, 2018 |
Love Me Only is the first book of the Love Me Only Duet, and I have to say, the second book cannot be released soon enough.

Addiction of any kind is a terrible demon to overcome.

Cigarettes, alcohol, drugs. The best way to defeat addiction is to never open the door. Don’t even peek. I know, sometimes it’s easier said than done. However, the temporary tingle of pleasure can lead to a lifetime of fear.

Nobody is perfect. We all have our moments. Many of us are never too far from hitting rock bottom. Crisis hotlines exist for a reason. Rehabs help. Relapses can occur, but never give up. Be the master of your own life.

I love Chase, and I totally relate to her extremist nature, but sometimes you need to let someone reel you in. People are not all the same. Bad experiences occur. Learn to recognize the warning signs. Move on. Take a chance on life. Gamble on love. The odds of hitting the jackpot may be higher than you think.

This book is a well-written walk in the steps of a recovering drug addict. Every day is a challenge. The decision to remain sober is never far from her thoughts. Counselling and coping mechanisms become routine, as well as regular check-ins from family and friends. For the time being, this is Chase’s life. ( )
  Bibliodiction | Apr 30, 2018 |
Love Me Only is the first book of the Love Me Only Duet. It was so good! I was seriously so sad when it was over! I wanted more so bad! The way the author writes about addiction made me feel so anxious about it, which really made me feel like a part of the story. Chase's attitude was also so relatable to me, I loved her so much. This book made me laugh out loud, feel super anxious, and feel so sad. I wish more books made me feel the way this book did. I can't wait for the next book. The cliff hanger at the end really got me. 5 out of 5 stars! ( )
1 vote ShanMonstar | Apr 10, 2018 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

's book Love Me Only was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,845,869 books! | Top bar: Always visible