Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Su horóscopo chino : búfalo

by Pô Bit-Na

2None4,166,225NoneNone
As opposed to the stories often heard, learning to draw on our own it's not a difficult task. In order to achieve this, we just need to follow a logical and rational method. This book reveals how to draw cats taking as a reference the skeleton of the animal. After this, the drawing will be made through its association with geometrical figures. Everybody is capable of drawing a circle, a square, or a triangle, but what people don't know is that with a few additional touches your sketch can be transformed into an incredible animal!… (more)

No tags

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,601,729 books! | Top bar: Always visible