Take Me by Bella Andre

Authors:Bella Andre
Info:Gallery Books (2005), Edition: Original, Paperback, 272 pages
Tags:Want to Read

Take Me by Bella Andre

This book surprised me. I really did not expect much, but this is a perfect summer read. As a matter a fact, you can read it any time, colorful descriptions of Tuscany will transfer you to the sunny Italy... where Travis will learn to love & Lily will learn to love herself.. ( )
  bookwormdreams | Apr 10, 2013 |
I really enjoyed this story. I can relate and appreciate a heroine that needs to overcome her insecurities and learn to be comfortable with herself before she can fully love another. ( )
  KatyBethMcKee | Mar 31, 2013 |
First novel for Bella Andre. I read this book some time ago and recently purchased it since it is a book that had some steamy scenes that are worth reading again! ( )
  LoriTori | Mar 28, 2009 |
very spicey. fun quick read; although toward the end, the heroine had weird issues; but will definitely read more by the author ( )
  blingtastic | Oct 13, 2007 |
Romance is not my usual genre but this book blew me away - I loved it - it had it all! Heart-fluttering romance, steamy sex, self-realization and family ties, complete with the allure of Tuscany. And now nice to have a real-life, size 16 main character!

TAKE ME is well written - it captured me from the first page and I was driven to keep reading as long as I could without putting it down. The strong character development helped me connect with each character so intensely that I felt like each event was happening to me in my own life. It was very easy to get drawn deeply into the book until the very end, which, I might add, was wonderful.

What a fantastic read on so many levels! ( )
1 vote jewelryladypam | Sep 9, 2007 |
"Me? A model? You've got to be kidding."

An appetite for sensual pleasures must never be denied ... Lily Ellis has curves--soft, beautiful curves. The kind of voluptuous body she fears Travis Carson, the man she's always loved from afar, would never crave. But Lily is about to be proven wrong. Her adventure begins when the demure San Francisco interior decorator agrees to model a plus-size dress for her fashion designer sister. Watching this sensual beauty move down the runway, Travis can't believe it's the same Lily he's always known--and always rejected. In a whirlwind of electric attraction, Lily is soon moaning Travis's name in his bed, not just in her wild fantasies. But Lily is all too aware that she's nothing like his past lovers. Determined to beat Travis at his own game by guarding her true feelings, Lily partners with him on a business deal that takes them all the way to Italy. In the seductive warmth of the Tuscan sun, Lily plays a game of desire with the hot-blooded Travis. Will she be burned by an all-consuming ecstasy or will Travis open his heart to the sexy, exciting, and lasting love she has to offer?

Lily Ellis has curves -- soft, beautiful curves. The kind of voluptuous body she fears Travis Carson, the man she's always loved from afar, would never crave. But Lily is about to be proven wrong. Her adventure begins when the demure San Francisco interior decorator agrees to model a plus-size dress for her fashion designer sister. Watching this sensual beauty move down the runway, Travis can't believe it's the same Lily he's always known -- and always rejected. In a whirlwind of electric attraction, Lily is soon moaning Travis's name in his bed, not just in her wild fantasies. But Lily is all too aware that she's nothing like his past lovers. Determined to beat Travis at his own game by guarding her true feelings, Lily partners with him on a business deal that takes them all the way to Italy. In the seductive warmth of the Tuscan sun, Lily plays a game of desire with the hot-blooded Travis. Will she be burned by an all-consuming ecstasy or will Travis open his heart to the sexy, exciting, and lasting love she has to offer?… (more)

Bella Andre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,800,800 books! | Top bar: Always visible