Club Dead by Charlaine Harris

Club Dead (2003)

by Charlaine Harris

Recently added byjulieshedd, private library, AubreyHeusie89, jdl818, FOHHL, SaraNoH, AltheaAnn, Claudia.Anderson

English (217)  Italian (1)  Hungarian (1)  French (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (221)
My favorite in the series so far. ( )
  lovelypenny | Feb 4, 2016 |
"Somehow, it had never crossed my mind—I guess since I'm an American—that the vampires who had snatched Bill might be resorting to evil means to get him to talk."?!
  Irena. | Jan 28, 2016 |
Obviously they are growing on me since the is my third Sookie book in a week. ( )
  cygnet81 | Jan 17, 2016 |
Bill is working on a mysterious project for the vampire Queen of Louisiana when he is kidnapped in Mississippi. Eric has Sookie go undercover to find him with the help of a werewolf. For some reason this book didn't suck me in as much as the first two books. Probably a lot of my feelings connect to how confused Sookie was about her relationship in the book. ( )
  RachelNF | Jan 15, 2016 |
Book 3 in the Southern Vampire series. The books are fast paced and easy to read. ( )
  i.should.b.reading | Jan 15, 2016 |

Charlaine Harrisprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Parker, JohannaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to my middle child, Timothy Schulz, who told me flatly he wanted a book all to himself.
My Thanks to Lisa Weissenbuehler, Kerie I, Nickle, Marie La Dalle, and the incomparable Doris Ann Norris for their input on car trunks, great and small. My further thanks to Janet Davis, Irene, and Sonya Stocklin, also cybercitizens of DorotyL, for their information on bars, bouree ( a card game), and the parish governments of Louisiana. Joan Coffey was most gracious with supplying information about Jackson. the wonderful and obliging Jane Lee drove me patiently around Jackson for many hours, entering thoroughly into the spirit of finding the perfect location for a vampire bar.
Bill was hunched over the computer when I let myself in his house.
From the back:

There's only one vampire Sookie Stackhouse is involved with (at least voluntarily) and that's Bill.

But recently he's been a little distant - in another state distant. His sinister and sexy boss, Eric, has an idea where to find him. Next thing Sookie knows, she is off to Jackson, Mississippi, to mingle with the under-underworld at Club Dead It's a dangerous little haunt where the elitist vampire society can go to chill out and suck down some type O. But when Sookie finally finds Bill - caught in an act of Serious betrayal - she's not sure whether to saved him...or sharpen some stakes.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0441010512, Mass Market Paperback)

Sookie's boyfriend has been very distant-in another state, distant. Now she's off to Mississippi to mingle with the underworld at Club Dead-a little haunt where the vampire elite go to chill out. But when she finally finds Bill—caught in an act of betrayal—she's not sure whether to save him...or sharpen some stakes.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:47 -0400)

Sookie's boyfriend has been very distant-in another state, distant. Now she's off to Mississippi to mingle with the underworld at Club Dead-a little haunt where the vampire elite go to chill out. But when she finally finds Bill-caught in an act of betrayal-she's not sure whether to save him...or sharpen some stakes.… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,155,740 books! | Top bar: Always visible