Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood,…

Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 3) (TV Tie-In) (edition 2010)

by Charlaine Harris

Member:artfeisty
Title:Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 3) (TV Tie-In)
Authors:Charlaine Harris
Info:Ace (2010), Edition: Mti, Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages

Club Dead by Charlaine Harris (Author)

English (234)  Italian (1)  Dutch (1)  Hungarian (1)  All languages (237)
I like this book because it intros the wolves and other shapeshifters into the story. It sucks about Sookie and Bill, but it leaves it open for the next book. (hee hee) You have to read to find out. ( )
  LVStrongPuff | Nov 29, 2018 |
The Sookie Stackhouse books are fantastic in audiobook form. Perfect for a long drive. They aren't so complicated that one becomes distracted while driving, but interesting enough that the time passes much faster. So far this is my favorite of the three that I have listened to. ( )
  Max_Tardiff | Oct 29, 2018 |
Awesome book! I'm thinking about rereading them they were so good. ( )
  FredaCochran | Sep 28, 2018 |
This was another fun Sookie story! ( )
  cubsfan3410 | Sep 1, 2018 |

I feel like Sookie is always the one to get the brunt of everything. She is always being put thru hell and manages to come back the same strong woman as always. Still cannot stand Bill hes an asshole and creepy. Now Eric, mmmhmmmm love me some Eric Northman! And let’s talk about Alcide!!!! Oh lord almighty. He is amazing! But for real he needs to get his shit together with his ex, I mean hes like a “puppy” (Pun Intended!) Overall this was a good book, easy read for me and some of the characters are growing on me, like Pam!
  nicolemeier111 | Aug 29, 2018 |

Guarnieri AnnaritaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Luengo, LorenzoTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Parker, JohannaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Weisz BöbeTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to my middle child, Timothy Schulz, who told me flatly he wanted a book all to himself.
My Thanks to Lisa Weissenbuehler, Kerie I, Nickle, Marie La Dalle, and the incomparable Doris Ann Norris for their input on car trunks, great and small. My further thanks to Janet Davis, Irene, and Sonya Stocklin, also cybercitizens of DorotyL, for their information on bars, bouree ( a card game), and the parish governments of Louisiana. Joan Coffey was most gracious with supplying information about Jackson. the wonderful and obliging Jane Lee drove me patiently around Jackson for many hours, entering thoroughly into the spirit of finding the perfect location for a vampire bar.
Bill was hunched over the computer when I let myself in his house.
From the back:

There's only one vampire Sookie Stackhouse is involved with (at least voluntarily) and that's Bill.

But recently he's been a little distant - in another state distant. His sinister and sexy boss, Eric, has an idea where to find him. Next thing Sookie knows, she is off to Jackson, Mississippi, to mingle with the under-underworld at Club Dead It's a dangerous little haunt where the elitist vampire society can go to chill out and suck down some type O. But when Sookie finally finds Bill - caught in an act of Serious betrayal - she's not sure whether to saved him...or sharpen some stakes.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0441010512, Mass Market Paperback)

Sookie's boyfriend has been very distant-in another state, distant. Now she's off to Mississippi to mingle with the underworld at Club Dead-a little haunt where the vampire elite go to chill out. But when she finally finds Bill—caught in an act of betrayal—she's not sure whether to save him...or sharpen some stakes.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:47 -0400)

Sookie's boyfriend has been very distant-in another state, distant. Now she's off to Mississippi to mingle with the underworld at Club Dead-a little haunt where the vampire elite go to chill out. But when she finally finds Bill-caught in an act of betrayal-she's not sure whether to save him ... or sharpen some stakes.… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,866,312 books! | Top bar: Always visible