Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood,…

Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 3) (original 2003; edition 2003)

by Charlaine Harris

Member:Dannelke
Title:Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 3)
Authors:Charlaine Harris
Info:Ace Books (2003), Mass Market Paperback, 258 pages
Rating:***1/2
Tags:horror, fiction, Sookie Stackhouse

Club Dead by Charlaine Harris (2003)

English (225)  Italian (1)  Hungarian (1)  French (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (229)
"Somehow, it had never crossed my mind—I guess since I'm an American—that the vampires who had snatched Bill might be resorting to evil means to get him to talk."?!
  Aneris | Aug 12, 2016 |
Many people say this is their favorite, but I actually found it the most dull of the first three. Kind of disappointed, actually. ( )
  KnivesBoone | Jul 29, 2016 |
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
  Lunapilot | Jul 19, 2016 |
I'm obsessed with these books as audio books. I watch True Blood and it is fun to listen to the original books to see how they are different from the show. Plus I love the narrator. She sounds like Anna Paquin. She does a great job. I would recommend listening to this series instead of reading them. ( )
  MHanover10 | Jul 10, 2016 |
Freaking fantastic. Charlaine does a great job with her characters. I read this pretty fast. Had a hard time putting it down. ( )
  thanbini | Jun 19, 2016 |

Charlaine Harrisprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Parker, JohannaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to my middle child, Timothy Schulz, who told me flatly he wanted a book all to himself.
My Thanks to Lisa Weissenbuehler, Kerie I, Nickle, Marie La Dalle, and the incomparable Doris Ann Norris for their input on car trunks, great and small. My further thanks to Janet Davis, Irene, and Sonya Stocklin, also cybercitizens of DorotyL, for their information on bars, bouree ( a card game), and the parish governments of Louisiana. Joan Coffey was most gracious with supplying information about Jackson. the wonderful and obliging Jane Lee drove me patiently around Jackson for many hours, entering thoroughly into the spirit of finding the perfect location for a vampire bar.
Bill was hunched over the computer when I let myself in his house.
From the back:

There's only one vampire Sookie Stackhouse is involved with (at least voluntarily) and that's Bill.

But recently he's been a little distant - in another state distant. His sinister and sexy boss, Eric, has an idea where to find him. Next thing Sookie knows, she is off to Jackson, Mississippi, to mingle with the under-underworld at Club Dead It's a dangerous little haunt where the elitist vampire society can go to chill out and suck down some type O. But when Sookie finally finds Bill - caught in an act of Serious betrayal - she's not sure whether to saved him...or sharpen some stakes.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0441010512, Mass Market Paperback)

Sookie's boyfriend has been very distant-in another state, distant. Now she's off to Mississippi to mingle with the underworld at Club Dead-a little haunt where the vampire elite go to chill out. But when she finally finds Bill—caught in an act of betrayal—she's not sure whether to save him...or sharpen some stakes.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:47 -0400)

Sookie's boyfriend has been very distant-in another state, distant. Now she's off to Mississippi to mingle with the underworld at Club Dead-a little haunt where the vampire elite go to chill out. But when she finally finds Bill-caught in an act of betrayal-she's not sure whether to save him...or sharpen some stakes.… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,153,106 books! | Top bar: Always visible