The Ascenders by Nick Wisseman

by Nick Wisseman

115,452,641 (5)None
Recently added byBibliodiction

No tags.

I love prequels. I love learning back stories. Even though I haven’t yet read The Red Wraith, I was able to appreciate the journey the four individuals had taken.

People act differently when under extreme duress. I, myself, would probably break down and cower. Fortunately for the story, Quecxl, Amadi, Chase, and Isaura are much stronger than I.

This is the story of how diverse powers manifested in each of these individuals. Naysin’s curiosity demanded to know. He needed to understand what enabled these commoners, from differing backgrounds, to display god-like abilities.

I was curious, as well, but my interest was more in the effects. Where did these people believe their new powers came from? Did they think they were blessed or cursed? Essentially, does it change who they are? And then the most basic question, now what? Well, the answer to that would be to read The Red Wraith. ( )
  Bibliodiction | Apr 28, 2018 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Nick Wisseman's book The Ascenders was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Nick Wisseman is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,917,952 books! | Top bar: Always visible