The English Assassin by Michael Moorcock

My favourite of the tetralogy. I heard Moorcock read extracts from it in Devon, before it was published (1972 at a guess). He stopped part way through the reading for quite a few beats and then said, "Sorry, I thought I saw myself come in through the door, but it was just someone else wearing my hat".
  terrynova | Jul 1, 2007 |
Für Arthur und Max Moorcock (For Arthur and Max Moorcock)
Meine Kindheit verbrachte ich in jenem gepflegten Hintergarten Londons, dem County Surrey.
Halt dich immer raus, dann kriegste keinen rein.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,573,592 books! | Top bar: Always visible