Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious…

Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes (2005)

by Giada De Laurentiis

Recently added byMaryDeC, TEColvin, elstree, eliot4quartets, private library, K_Weston, Keemun, Loupelack, apostate

What a fresh new face on the cooking scene! Love her simple and easy recipes. Hope she continues to write cookbooks that are healthy and simple to use. ( )
  memasmb | Nov 20, 2013 |
I've made a few recipes from this and liked them, but I always hesitate to go back to it because the text is in a light, bright blue color. It is not very easy on the eyes while trying to follow a recipe. ( )
  pixiestyx77 | Apr 26, 2013 |
Another beautiful book from Giada. I probably like looking at the pictures more than actually cooking the dishes. I especially like the cutlet section of this book. Lot's of ideas for getting cutlets out quick for midweek meals. Favorite recipes from this book include chicken saltimbocca, chicken piccata, and veal marsala, ( )
  arielfl | Apr 14, 2011 |
I was disappointed at how meat-centric the recipes were. As a vegetarian, I find Italian food tends to be one of the easiest types to make vegetarian, but these recipes were overall difficult to adapt. Although there were two vegetarian recipes, she took a bit of a condescending tone to vegetarians in them. I did find a promising marinara recipe, as well as a vodka sauce recipe to try though. Haven't cooked/tasted them yet though. ( )
  gaialover | Jul 12, 2008 |
There are some good simple recipes which are easy to make and contain basic ingredients. It is excellent for basic home-style dishes, but nothing fancy or unique. ( )
  janemarieprice | Jun 17, 2008 |

The author introduces the fine art of Italian cuisine in a mouth-watering cookbook that features the best in Italian home cookery, with more than one hundred recipes and variations designed to help cooks create delicious, quick-and-easy, and special dinners.… (more)

492 wanted1 pay1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,942,580 books! | Top bar: Always visible