Northern Lights by Nora Roberts

Northern Lights (edition 2004)

by Nora Roberts

Member:scarlettedwards
Title:Northern Lights
Authors:Nora Roberts
Info:Putnam Adult (2004), Hardcover, 576 pages

Northern Lights by Nora Roberts

Recently added byprivate library, anabernathy, TCK, SusanBNM, ACPV, AMKee, Asillie, HsLbry6441BVDr, kybunnies

English (20)  Danish (1)  German (1)  All languages (22)
  wareagle78 | Jan 22, 2014 |
ereader ebook
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
This is one of my favorite Nora Roberts reads. I enjoyed it so much I read it twice, both for the story and to see how she does it. ( )
  JaneStarwood | Apr 28, 2013 |
I picked up this book only became Reader's Digest had listed it as top 10 beach reads and a sweet team member dutifully picked up the book for me. It was okay read. More of a mystery and some 'romance' thrown it. Didn't like the charcter sketch of leading lady - Very much shallow-cool. From a mystery pov, never made clear the motive for first murder. Writing style and an unusual setting, an Alaskan 'village' makes it engaging read even with 650 pages! ( )
  poonamsharma | Apr 6, 2013 |
So understand this review has nothing to do with the book, which is one of my favorite of her's which is like saying it's my favorite paperclip, there's always another around just like it, but unaccountably not as appealing. No this is public place for me to rant about Lifetime making NR books into TERRIBLE movies. I mean you're Lifetime for cry eye. It's not like you have any other original programming so take some time and do it right, like a miniseries. And get some decent casting too. I'd rather it be unknown actors than LeAnn freaking Rimmes playing an ALASKAN!! Really? Come on. Still heart NR. A girl's got to make her money. ( )
  akmargie | Apr 4, 2013 |

Nora Robertsprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Geronès i Planagumà, CarmeTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Finish, good lady; the bright day is done, And we are for the dark.
William Shakespeare
O dark, dark, dark, amid the blaze of noon, Irrecoverably dark, total eclipse Without all hope of day!
John Milton
To my precious Logan, son of my son.  Life will be your treasure box, filled with the sparkle of laughter, the gleam of adventure, the shine of discovery, the flash of magic.  And through all these jewels streams the steady glow of love.
Information from the Piratical Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
Landed on Sun Glacier about noon.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515139742, Mass Market Paperback)

The colorful, compelling novel about two lonely souls who find love-and redemption-in Lunacy, Alaska.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:47:57 -0400)

Seeking to rebuild his life, ex-Baltimore cop Nate Burke takes a job as Chief of Police in the tiny, remote Alaskan town of Lunacy, where he comes face to face with the independent Meg Galloway and an unsolved fifteen-year-old-crime.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,341,550 books! | Top bar: Always visible