Wicked deeds on a winter's night by Kresley…

Wicked deeds on a winter's night (edition 2007)

by Kresley Cole

Member:wyvernfriend
Title:Wicked deeds on a winter's night
Authors:Kresley Cole (Author)
Info:London : Simon & Schuster, 2007
Collections:Library Loans, Read but unowned
Rating:***
Tags:fiction, read

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole

English (78)  German (1)  All languages (79)
Tormented by the death of his mate a werewolf male finds himself falling for his enemy-must against his will. The female is fated to be a chosen one and though her powers are elusive and unreliable it's clear that she's got potential to be the strongest in the lore. I've read this book 5 times and I know it'll never get boring. God I love this whole series soooo much and it's really hard to chose a favorite but this and A Hunger Like no Other are tied for first. READ THIS BOOK! ( )
  Eden00 | May 14, 2016 |
I LOVE IAD!!!

Love love love this story! Lykae heroes are my favorite, and Bowen is a sexy beast! I love this whole world, but the House of Witches fascinates me, and I love Mari and her mirrors. ( )
  BethanyMoore | May 13, 2016 |
I sort of learned to love Bowen in this book. I thought I had it all figured out and the end sort of shocked me, until I got it figured out again! I like how Mari was a strong and independent woman even when she was doubting herself. I also like how Bowen had to learn a lot along the way regardless of how old he really is. I am curious to learn more about the demon brothers and hope we see them in a future book. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
Had some interesting pickup and turns in the final few chapters but the middle felt rushed and topsy turvy. ( )
  mashiaraqcs | Mar 29, 2016 |
I really liked the main characters in this book and was really enjoying their ups and downs through the whole book. ( )
  purpleprincess1311 | Mar 8, 2016 |

Kresley Coleprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Petkoff, RobertReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Gazdag Diana,Translatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Oder, BettinaÜbersetzersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to the warm, witty, and amazing Beth Kendrick, because we're good enough friends to say, "Isn't it about time you dedicated a book to me?" and "How about that book dedication?"
It wants to mark my flesh. . . .

A brutal Highland werewolf. An exquisite young witch.
Immortal enemies … forbidden temptations.
Her breathless kiss haunts him.

Bowen MacRieve of the Lykae clan was nearly destroyed when he lost the one woman meant for him. The ruthless warrior grew even colder, never taking another to his bed—until a smoldering encounter with his enemy, Mariketa the Awaited, reawakens his darkest desires. When sinister forces unite against her, the Highlander finds himself using all his strength and skill to keep her alive.
His slow, hot touch is irresistible.

Temporarily stripped of her powers, Mari is forced to take refuge with her sworn adversary. It’s rumored that no one can tempt Bowen’s hardened heart, but soon passion burns between them. Though a future together is impossible, she fears he has no intention of letting her go.
No deed is too wicked for her seduction.

If they defeat the evil that surrounds them, can Mari deny Bowen when he demands her body and soul—or will she risk everything for her fierce protector?

Grieving over the loss of his love, werewolf Bowen MacRieve enjoys a passionate encounter with his enemy, the witch Mariketa the Awaited, but when sinister forces threaten her life, Bowen must use all his skills to keep her alive.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,903,637 books! | Top bar: Always visible