Rise of the Mystics (Beyond the Circle) by…

Rise of the Mystics (Beyond the Circle)

by Ted Dekker

282555,216 (5)None

Rachelle Matthews is one of the few people who can cross over into Other Earth, a dimension mirroring Earth. She reaches Other Earth in her dreams for she is the prophesied 49th Mystic, now caught in a desperate race against time and her own fears to find and recover the ancient Five Seals of Truth. If Rachelle fails in her quest, destruction awaits the Realm of the Mystics in Other Earth and an unknown, terrible threat awaits Earth.

As “The 49th Mystic,” the first volume in this series, drew to a close, Rachelle had found three of the seals, and the town of Eden had met an unexpected fate. Now, as “Rise of the Mystics” begins, she finds herself in Other Earth, imprisoned in a dark dungeon. Can Rachelle, following the ancient path, find the final two seals that will save humanity before time runs out?

To experience the full impact of this epic tale, readers are encouraged to read the first book in the series before reading this final volume. However, readers new to the series will appreciate the brief overview of the events recounted in “The 49th Mystic” that is included in this volume.

As good and evil battle for dominance, the amazing saga unfolds, weaving truth and love into a riveting narrative bursting with profound significance. It will challenge readers to abandon the masks they hide behind, the masks that blind them, and encourage them to examine truth in a new light. Like its predecessor, this book is can’t-put-it-down spectacular. Don’t miss this one.

Highly recommended.

I received a free copy of this book through the Goodreads First Reads program ( )
  jfe16 | Oct 21, 2018 |
Rise of the Mystics is a wonderful book. I love how it wraps up all the different parts of the circle books. You don't necessarily have to have read the Circle Trilogy but you do need to read the 49th Mystic (beyond the circle two) first. Having read that first book will add depth and understanding to Rise of the Mystics. I love how it really gets to how what is inside of us and in our hearts is what matters and what makes us clean or unclean.
This book has it all. Adventure, meaning and romance all meet to lead one towards understanding God and ourselves. Using allegory it leads you towards more understanding of God's love and sacrifice for you.
I was given an ARC in exchange for a review. ( )
  TABrowne | Oct 11, 2018 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Ted Dekker's book Rise of the Mystics is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,233,520 books! | Top bar: Always visible