My Favourite People by Rob Keeley

My Favourite People

by Rob Keeley

312,983,761 (1)None
PICTURE BOOKS. My favourite people are.. all in this book. And I'm going to tell you all about them. You can meet my Auntie Meg and Uncle Steve, my best friend Alice, my favourite footballer and the band that's going to save the world. Then I'll tell you about a brilliant idea I've had. Age 3+
Recently added byLibrarianRyan, datrappert, rkauthor

Ugghhh. I thought this story would never end. It has an unending use of the word and… It is like one majorly long run on sentence told you a parent by a four year old. The illustrations sit on top of the words like thought planes. There is nothing I like about this book. Nothing. ( )
  LibrarianRyan | Jun 11, 2018 |

Rob Keeley is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,193,525 books! | Top bar: Always visible