Hart & Boot & Other Stories by Tim Pratt

Hart & Boot & Other Stories

by Tim Pratt

1 (1) 2008 (2) ARC (2) Box 9 (1) character-driven (1) collection (11) ebook (2) fantasy (17) fiction (11) horror (2) must read (1) mythology (3) read (3) science fiction (1) sex (1) sf (2) sff (2) short stories (14) speculative fiction (1) surreal (1) theatre (1) to-read (6) tpb (2) unread (3) US author (1) virtual reality (1) wants (1) weird (3) western (2) wishlist (1)

Tim is an excellent short story writer. He's moved into novels in the last few years, and you can't blame him for that, not at all, but I have a fondness for the shorter work. I blame my short attention span (it's a wonder I can manage to write any reviews). This is a good collection of good stories. ( )
  Jon_Hansen | Apr 9, 2017 |
ah, Tim Pratt! You really have a way of drawing me in, do you know that? I'm generally not a fan of short story collections but this one is a bunch of fun. Tim Pratt has a lot of great stories to tell and I genuinely hope that he keeps telling them. His Marla Mason series is a bunch of fun. ( )
  sraedi | Aug 28, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,426,913 books! | Top bar: Always visible