Three Secrets: An utterly gripping…

Three Secrets: An utterly gripping psychological suspense thriller (edition 2018)

by Clare Boyd (Author)

Member:BrendaD1123
Title:Three Secrets: An utterly gripping psychological suspense thriller
Authors:Clare Boyd (Author)
Info:Bookouture (2018), 376 pages
Collections:To read

Three Secrets: An utterly gripping psychological suspense thriller by Clare Boyd

Finally got to reading this one. 2018 seemed the year of the secrets for mysteries and Three Secrets didn't disappoint. It was full of suspense and kept me guessing. The writing made it easy to keep turning the pages and the plot made it hard to put the book down. ( )
  Kristymk18 | May 2, 2019 |
Francesa has recently lost her husband and is trying to navigate her new life, raising her young daughter. But her husband’s death was not as cut-and-dry as it originally seemed. As she attempted to move forward while remaining close to her in-laws, everyone has secrets that aren’t as buried as they’d hoped. While the premise of this book appears intriguing from the outset, I found it took a few tries to really get into the story. It was difficult for me to feel invested in the characters. However, I appreciated the unexpected revelations for certain secrets and was very satisfied when an unseemly character finally got their much-deserved come-uppance. I give this book three stars for an interesting cast and a storyline full of life-changing secrets. Thank you to Bookouture, Clare Boyd, and NetGalley for providing me with a digital copy of this novel in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  TLVZ721 | Jun 29, 2018 |
I almost put this one down in the first chapter as it felt like it was going to be a bit cheesy. Since I had just finished a book I really enjoyed I put it down and tried again the next day. I am so very glad that I did go back to it as I ended up reading this in only two days. It sucked me in after only a few chapters and kept my interest until the very end! Recommended to anyone who enjoys a great psychological thriller and doesn't mind ignoring real life responsibilities, as you won't want to put it down!
(Thanks to Netgalley for this ebook in exchange for an honest review.) ( )
  ChelleBearss | Jun 4, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,735,436 books! | Top bar: Always visible