When I Was a Little Girl, My Father Taught…

When I Was a Little Girl, My Father Taught Me How to Pray

by Minnie Russaw Jordan

223,794,297 (1)None
Recently added byInnahLovesYou

First of all, a huge thank you to the author for sending me a copy of this book since I won the giveaway on Goodreads.

I am not much of a religious person, and that might be the only reason why this book didn't really touch me at all.

I liked the story though, amazing description and pace, I loved how descriptive the characters were and actually very friendly and lovable, but when it would come to the ''preaching'' side of things - not my piece of cake. Though for the ones that enjoy the religious side of things, and stories about God, this would be the perfect book for you ! ( )
  InnahLovesYou | Apr 18, 2019 |

InnahLovesYou | May 2, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,444,670 books! | Top bar: Always visible