Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward

Lover Revealed

by J.R. Ward

2,223None2,895 (4.15)60

English (72)  German (1)  Spanish (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (75)
** spoiler alert ** I'm just so happy Butch got to offically join The Brotherhood. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Oct 7, 2013 |
TBR
  Ebeth.Naylor | Sep 30, 2013 |
★★★★★ Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward

I took a liking back in DL to Butch, and it continues today. Marissa is taking me a bit longer to like, but if Butch and V love her, I defiantly won't count her out. ( )
  Chantelle713 | Sep 25, 2013 |
Ahhhh, Butch... ( )
  Nitzan_Schwarz | Sep 25, 2013 |
3 stars for Vishous, Blay, Qhuinn, and John. .5 star for J.R. Ward actually naming a character Hhurt. ( )
  Peepers82 | Sep 22, 2013 |
Dedicated to: You / Man, you had me at Hard-ass, you really did. / But then there was your Here's looking at you, kid... / Mad love to you.
With immense gratitude to the readers / of the Black Dagger Brotherhood / and a shout out to the Cellies-- / what couch are we on now?
Thank you so very much: / Karen Solem, Kara Cesare, Claire Zion, Kara Welsh.
Thank you, Cap'n Bunny a.k.a the Pink Beast and / PythAngie the Pitbull Mod-- / seriously, Dorine and Angie, you take such good / care of me.
Thank you to the Party of Four: MFN hugs... / M-F-N hugs. / Don't know what I would do without you.
"What if I told you I had a fantasy?"
There shall be one to bring the end before the master, / a fighter of modern time found in the seventh of the / twenty-first, / and he shall be known by the numbers he bears: / One more than the compass he apperceives, / Though mere four points to make at his right, / Three lives has he. / Two scores on his fore. / and with a single black eye, in one well will he be / birthed and die. (p. 157-157)
"I traced your blood back to Ireland. Lot of pasty-white bog people in your veins, cop." (Vishous, p.279)

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451412354, Mass Market Paperback)

Butch O'Neal is a fighter by nature. A hard living, ex-homicide cop, he's the only human ever to be allowed in the inner circle of the Black Dagger Brotherhood. And he wants to go even deeper into the vampire world to engage in the turf war with the lessers. He's got nothing to lose. His heart belongs to a female vampire, Marissa, an aristocratic beauty who's way out of his league. If he can't have her, then at least he can fight side by side with the Brothers... When Butch sacrifices himself to save a civilian vampire from the slayers, he falls prey to the darkest force in the war. Left for dead but found by a miracle, the Brotherhood calls on Marissa to bring him back, though even her love may not be enough to save him...

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:58:52 -0400)

The only human allowed in the inner circle of the Black Dagger Brotherhood, ex-homicide cop Butch O'Neal, after saving a civilian vampire from the dreaded slayers, is left for dead and only the aristocratic vampire beauty he desires can bring him back.… (more)

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,413,135 books! | Top bar: Always visible