Hollywood Heir (Westerly Billionaire) by…

Hollywood Heir (Westerly Billionaire) (edition 2018)

by Ruth Cardello (Author)

422,343,800 (3.5)None
Member:Pelusa41
Title:Hollywood Heir (Westerly Billionaire)
Authors:Ruth Cardello (Author)
Info:Montlake Romance (2018), 254 pages
Rating:***

Hollywood Heir (Westerly Billionaire) by Ruth Cardello

Recently added byCarolesrandomlife, Pelusa41

I did like this romance quite a bit. I was really curious about how Eric's story would go after finishing the previous book in the series. He is a really interesting character and I was looking forward to learning more about him. I ended up having a great time with this audiobook.

Eric seems to have everything. He is wealthy and everyone seems to love him. He is a well-known actor that is best known for his portrayal of the superhero Water Bear Man. He is somewhat lost and is having a hard time figuring out how to move forward. Sage comes from a wealthy family but she takes care of herself. She works to help people through her chosen career as a plant psychologist.

Eric is hiding in plain sight as an average guy named Wayne when he meets Sage. I liked these two together from the start and thought that they had a lot of chemistry together. Eric / Wayne does have a few moments where he makes some pretty bad decisions and doesn't always treat Sage in the manner she deserves. Some of that blame could be placed with Delinda who is busy making things difficult and interfering in things that really should be left alone. I was pleased to see the Westerly family back together before this book came to an end. It was great to check in with the characters from the earlier books and to see everyone start to come together.

I would recommend this audiobook to others. I thought that Teri Clark Linden continued to do a great job with the series. She is able to cover both the male and female parts of the story without any problems. I think that she has a very pleasant voice and I was able to listen to the book for hours at a time. I wouldn't hesitate to listen to more from this narrator or pick up another book written by Ruth Cardello. ( )
  Carolesrandomlife | Nov 8, 2018 |
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..(netgalley) I have to say that I didn't love this book, which was sad since I tend to like this dysfunctional family, yes some of them annoy me but I still enjoy their stories. However, this one did not do it for me at all. I found Eric to be selfish, and I know we were supposed to feel sorry for him because he was supposedly this sad broken person, but I really didn't feel that he just thought of himself and I didn't like him at all. I also found this story line to be ridiculous, now I may be just ignorant and this is truly a profession I just didn't care for it and thought it was as crazy it sounded and understood why everyone raised there eyebrow at it. Sage wasn't and unlikable person, I actually did like her and thought how she saw the good in everyone a little sweet if not naive but I did like that part. I also liked Bella and enjoyed reading of the previous characters and even though I wasn't crazy about Eric I did like the other characters which honestly saved this story. ( )
  Pelusa41 | Jul 11, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,261,111 books! | Top bar: Always visible