GOD doesn't condemn you, Neither do I

by Cornelius Dixon

214,295,267 (5)None
Recently added byGWriter40

Reviewed by Lucinda Weeks for Readers' Favorite

God Doesn't Condemn You, Neither Do I by Cornelius Dixon and T.K. Ware is a wonderful look at God’s mercy and forgiveness of sin. The authors introduce readers to the idea that as Christians we may condemn ourselves for our sins, but God offers forgiveness through the blood of Jesus. Adequately used scriptures are referenced to remind Christians that if they sin they have an advocate in Christ Jesus our Lord, who is able to sympathize with our human weaknesses. The book also teaches how one can learn to walk in the Spirit and to avoid the pitfalls of sin, and not to give in to temptation. The topic of condemning others for their sins is discussed, along with gossip in the church, and the damage that such practices can inflict on others.

Cornelius Dixon and T.K. Ware have written a powerful book on the concept that God does not condemn those who put their faith and trust in Jesus Christ to forgive sins. This book is well written and timely. It carries a message that is an important one for all Christian believers to read and learn from. It offers a positive approach to dealing with and overcoming sin. This is truly a wonderful book that no church library or Christian should be without. I truly enjoyed reading this book and look forward to reading other books by these authors. I highly recommend God Doesn't Condemn You, Neither Do I to Christians everywhere.

GWriter40 | Aug 3, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 156,949,993 books! | Top bar: Always visible