The Genome Rally: Sic Transit Terra Book 4…

The Genome Rally: Sic Transit Terra Book 4

by Arlene F. Marks

1131,159,970 (4.5)None

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
A really good SF adventure. Having not read any of the previous books in the series, I found that there was enough exposition to get me up to speed but not so much that it was pedantic. The main plot of the book is wrapped up satisfactorily, yet the references to what has happened in earlier books and to larger unresolved plots makes me eager to read the rest of the series. ( )
  gfvonb | Nov 9, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This is a place-holder review for THE GENOME RALLY: Sic Transit Terra Book 4, by Arlene F. Marks. It should not be taken as a finished review until I assign a star rating.
  Wordwizardw | Oct 29, 2018 |
THE GENOME RALLY
A review by Dave Penney
This fourth book in the SIC TRANSIT TERRA series continues to give the reader an exciting and enjoyable experience. I started to read it on a flight to Cuba and after registering at my resort, had to force myself to put it down at one thirty in the morning. I finished this book the next evening. It was interesting to be re-acquainted with characters from the first three books. The character development of all characters in this series is amazing and has you relating to them and the situations they get involved in. There are numerous plot twists to add suspense and to engage your imagination. All-in-all a great read leaving you wishing that it was a bit longer and wondering what lies in store in Book Five. ( )
  ndpenney | Aug 14, 2018 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Arlene F. Marks's book The Genome Rally is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Arlene F. Marks is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,156,995 books! | Top bar: Always visible