Planet 316 Story Bible for Toddlers by…

Planet 316 Story Bible for Toddlers (edition 2018)

by Planet 316 (Author)

Rating:*****

Planet 316 Story Bible for Toddlers by Planet

Recently added byVirginia51, alekee

No tags.

This is a wonderful Bible for toddlers. I love the illustrations and the way the few Bible stories are written. Downloading the app to make the characters move is fun. The Bible stories are written so a young child will understand. I received a copy of this book from Worthykids for a fair and honest opinion that I gave of my own free will. ( )
  Virginia51 | Aug 13, 2018 |
In this age of tech savvy kids, this new feature will amaze your little ones, watch for the wow reaction, and it will surely come!
I have attached a video that show how to use this book with the app and it will surely keep their attention.
The book itself is sturdy and great for them to carry around, and they will soon be requesting you to make the book come alive for them, all the while they are enjoying the amazing features here, they will be learning and strengthen their faith. This is a must have for your little ones, and will keep them entertained!

I received this book from the Publisher Worthy/Kids/Ideals, and was not required to give a positive review. ( )
  alekee | Aug 10, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,917,432 books! | Top bar: Always visible