Calculus With Analytic Geometry by Ron…

Calculus With Analytic Geometry (edition 1994)

by Ron Larson

Member:PeterPhillips
Title:Calculus With Analytic Geometry
Authors:Ron Larson
Info:D C Heath & Co (1994), Edition: 5, Hardcover, 1127 pages

Calculus With Analytic Geometry by Ron Larson

English (3)  Turkish (1)  All languages (4)
Just the Calculus AB/BC book we use at CP.
  CPSciBowl | Feb 16, 2013 |
In my opinion, the best Calculus text of the last few decades. Extremely intuitive and clear-cut, with excellent, logical examples. Excellent for either education or reference. I have the multi-variate edition, covering everything from basic definitions through vector algebra, and wished my successive textbooks were this helpful. ( )
1 vote BrainFireBob | Feb 25, 2010 |
I have the third edition, a good textbook used in my high school Calculus course. At the time I hated the book. I can't imagine why. It has clear exposition, tons of solved examples, and occasionally presents proofs of theorems but isn't anal-retentive about it. A solution manual for additional problems came with it.
There's also an alternate 3rd edition with slightly different topic coverage. ( )
  Adaptive_Agent | Apr 14, 2008 |

Text book used in many U.S. high schools and colleges.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:01 -0400)

The Larson CALCULUS program has a long history of innovation in the calculus market. It has been widely praised by a generation of users for its solid and effective pedagogy that addresses the needs of a broad range of teaching and learning styles and environments. Each title is just one component in a comprehensive calculus course program that carefully integrates and coordinates print, media, and technology products for successful teaching and learning.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,980,142 books! | Top bar: Always visible