Machine City by Scott J. Holliday

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book for review.

I spent the first 29 chapters of the book totally confused. I could not understand how characters knew what they knew when they couldn't have known the things they knew or, more accurately, thought they knew. I also couldn't quite figure out what any of that had to do with finding a missing girl which is what the story was supposed to be about. But chapter 30 turned on the light and the book made sense. In this book's case, the end justified the means. ( )
  seitherin | Nov 5, 2018 |
When I saw that this book was coming out, I knew I had to read it. I was really excited, because I absolutely loved the first book. While this one is different, I'd like to think it's just as good but in a different way. Not as violent but still action packed and mysterious. I'm glad to get to know John Barnes all over again.

Check out my full review here!

https://radioactivebookreviews.wordpress.com/2018/10/16/machine-city-detective-b... ( )
  radioactivebookworm | Oct 16, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,590,705 books! | Top bar: Always visible