Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Linda Goodman's Love Signs: A New Approach…

Linda Goodman's Love Signs: A New Approach to the Human Heart (original 1978; edition 1992)

by Linda Goodman

Member:spainter
Title:Linda Goodman's Love Signs: A New Approach to the Human Heart
Authors:Linda Goodman
Info:Collins (1992), Edition: Reissue, Paperback

Linda Goodman's Love Signs by Linda Goodman (1978)

Recently added byJBleam, Cozmic, private library, sameedha, Bryncat15, VintiqueBooks, WalnutWitches, hohosmurf

Not what I was looking for, but filled a need for knowledge nonetheless. This book doesn't accurately explain Sun Signs. It does for a general view, yes, but when it comes to people, you really need to make a birth chart for them, interpret each, and then synastry - it's all in the details! On the other hand, I will give credit for being fabulously funny, witty and romantic. It really did fuel my interest in astrology, and bettered my understanding by giving examples of the character of each sign as human beings, along with the season they prefer and the body part they affect. ( )
  cyanide.cupcake | Sep 12, 2011 |
Very interesting, thorough look in to the signs and their compatability. Very easy to use and follow Great book! ( )
  kitten-a-gogo | Feb 3, 2011 |
This is absolutely my favourite astrology book. Linda Goodman gives each possible zodiac pairing such thorough treatment -- far more so than any other book I've found.Even though it focuses on aspects of love and romance, there's a lot of general information about each sign packed in as well. Goodman doesn't merely provide the same dry retellings of each sign's qualities; she makes the descriptions highly entertaining, thought-provoking, and relateable. As always, her insights onto the signs are well elaborated and quite detailed. She treats the subject of love with such compassion, making the point that if any two people are willing to work enough on their relationship, any two signs can learn to live in harmony. A truly incredible work. While there are a few sections (notably in Aquarius and Pisces) that get a bit too New-Agey for my tastes, I was completely delighted with her treatment of Leos. ;) All of Goodman's books are worthy astrological guides, but this is far and away the best of them. ( )
1 vote RogueBelle | Jul 10, 2009 |
good insights ( )
  jyotidamale | Jul 1, 2009 |
Full of the wit and warmth of her Sun Signs, and a lovely use of quotes (this time from Peter Pan and Wendy), but a bit 'Age of Aquarius' at times. ( )
1 vote Moomin_Mama | Apr 5, 2009 |

Linda Goodmanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Liungman, Carl G.Translatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
"...and the light shineth in the darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not..." -- John 1:5
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels, unawares." - Hebrews 13:2
"My children, errors will be forgiven.  In our obsession with original sin, we do often forget...original innocence." -- Pope Innocent, of Assisi, 15th century A.D.
with Everlasting Love I dedicate this and all my future books to "my sneaky guru" Aaron Goldblatt who has patiently, throughout all incarnations, guided my creative efforts and spiritual enlightenment with the infinite gentleness and wisdom of a Master Avatar; and who has been...is now and ever shall be...responsible for all my miracles...every single one of them manifested only through his faith.
Love is man's and woman's deepest need.

A master astrologer provides fundamental and practical insight on the power of love in this world-famous and sensational-selling (more than 800,000 copies sold) guide.

Can a Gemini man find happiness with a Virgo woman? Will it be smooth sailing or perpetual fireworks for the Scorpio female and the Libra male? Linda Goodman's Love Signs offers compelling insight and advice for every zodiac sign --and the compatibility of each with all eleven others. Lively, entertaining, and informative, this book will help you better understand your mate and your relationship.

From your finances to your lover's secret hopes, from your guirky habits to what you'll fight about, from avoiding war to making peace, this book will tell you what to expect and what to look out for. Whether you're embarking on a first date or are seriously involved, Linda Goodman's Love Signs will help you open up the lines of communication and unlock the power of your relationship.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:00 -0400)

Explores each of the possible seventy-eight astrological sign combinations in an effort to discover how love relationships between the different signs can be expected to progress; and offers clues to unlocking the Twelve Mysteries of Love.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,478,090 books! | Top bar: Always visible