Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide…

Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading

by Alexander Elder

Recently added byGyeldarB, Boekuuh, jonyip, wodab, gelderiam

English (2)  German (1)  All (3)
I have traded stocks since I was a teen. I have been familiar with Dr. Elder for years. Along the way, I have read many books on trading. This ranks among the best.

Dr. Elder breaks the art and science of trading into three pillars. He calls them his three M’s:

∙ Mind
∙ Market
∙ Management

The key to winning the trading game is to win the battle within your mind. Dr, Elder, himself a practicing psychiatrist, explains how to develop discipline and to avoid the traps caused by emotional trading.

Second, he shows how to identify good trades using charts and computerized indicators. In remarkably clear and concise language, he explains the indicators and how to combine them to develop your own trading system.

Finally, he discusses importance of money management. The successful trader manages risk. Dr. Elder lays down the rules to harness it.

After reading this book, there is no doubt in my mind why this book has achieved a “Classic” status. It is well deserved. Dr. Elder has distilled more than 25 years of trading experience into a readable and insightful tome. Every trader who is serious about his or her markets should read it. Its gems of knowledge will cause it to become dog-eared in no time.

Penned by the Pointed Pundit
October 9, 2007
8:54:56 PM ( )
1 vote PointedPundit | Mar 23, 2008 |
This book is widely regarded by experienced investors and traders as one of the most authoritative and useful books on trading shares and other financial instruments. It is challenging to read and definitely not for beginners, but comprehensive and highly informative. ( )
  casper52 | Sep 27, 2007 |

The trading bible for the new millennium

In Come Into My Trading Room, noted trader and author Dr. Alexander Elder returns to expand far beyond the three M's (Mind, Method, and Money) of his bestselling Trading for a Living. Shifting focus from technical analysis to the overall management of a trader's money, time, and strategy, Dr. Elder takes readers from the fundamentals to the secrets of being a successful trader--identifying new, little known indicators that can lead to huge profits.

Come Into My Trading Room educates the novice and fortifies the professional through expert advice and proven trading methodologies. This comprehensive trading guide provides a complete introduction to the essentials of successful trading; a fresh look at the three M's, including a proven, step-by-step money management strategy; and an in-depth look at organizing your trading time. Come Into My Trading Room reviews the basics of trading stocks, futures, and options as well as crucial psychological tactics for discipline and organization—with the goal of turning anyone into a complete and successful trader.

By showing traders how to combine the elements of mind, method, and money, Come Into My Trading Room gives readers the knowledge and insight to enter the market with confidence and exit with profits. Unparalleled depth and a wide range of coverage will keep all levels of traders engaged, informed, and returning to Come Into My Trading Room again and again.

Dr. Alexander Elder (New York, NY) is a professional trader, technical analysis expert, and practicing psychiatrist. He is the founder of Financial Trading Inc., providing intensive trading camps to traders all over the world. Elder's first book Trading for a Living (Wiley: 0471592242) and the companion study guide have sold over 160,000 copies.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:34 -0400)

You can read Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading in a few days, but you cannot expect to master every aspect of that invaluable book until you work through it. Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading will help you learn the profitable methods and techniques of Come Into My Trading Room before risking a dollar in the markets.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,153,501 books! | Top bar: Always visible