Animal Attraction (Kindred Souls Book 2) by…

Animal Attraction (Kindred Souls Book 2)

by Patricia Rosemoor

641,808,995 (4)1

No tags.

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This is the second book in the animal series, but the first I have read. I mix of human, magical beings and detective story. I thought parts of the story could have been fleshed out a little to make a more substantial read, the romance was of course, predictable. Overall a good story that the world and characters lend thrmselves to many future books. ( )
  TinaC1 | Dec 25, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This was a decent book. I found the book to be predictable, however overall I enjoyed the read. The characters were engaging. I believe I will read the next book in the series. ( )
  middleman66 | Dec 20, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This is the first book I have read by this author. This is an interesting world. Ethan is a human and a cop riddled with guilt about his brother and his partner. If he had just paid more attention, maybe he could have prevented their deaths. Nuala is Kindred and was his partner's woman. She is having his baby and can't stand the sight of Ethan. She is sure that he could have prevented the death. She has to blame someone. As Ethan and Nuala spend more time together, they both realize they were wrong about a lot of things. When faced with losing Nuala, Ethan has to become something else to save her and her baby. Will it change everything? ( )
  jadavid | Dec 19, 2018 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I really enjoyed this book. I liked the suspense, the supernatural and the romance. I did read the first book in the series prior to reading this book and I do recommend it. While you could read this alone, it would be much better to read them in order. I am hoping there will be another book in this series. ( )
  lulu150 | Dec 11, 2018 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Patricia Rosemoor's book Animal Attraction is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Patricia Rosemoor is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,790,411 books! | Top bar: Always visible