Psalms 1-72 by Derek Kidner
1,097None11,523 (3.63)3

No reviews

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:05 -0400)

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want." "Thy word is a lamp to my feet." "Search me, O God, and know my heart!" Such phrases leap to mind each time a Christian lifts his heart to God. For many, in fact, Psalms is the richest part of the Old Testament.Derek Kidner provides a fresh and penetrating guide to Psalms 1-72. He analyzes each psalm in depth, comments on interpretive questions and lays bare the universal relevance of the texts. In addition he gives special help on the psalmists' cries for vengeance. Together with its companion volume (Psalms 73-150) this introduction and commentary will inspire and deepen personal worship.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,407,230 books! | Top bar: Always visible